Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:22 PM   #11
Reptar
7 eggs is not a good sample size and no laws of physics at play here, I've known people who have bred for 3 seasons a pair of hets and got zero visuals first two seasons but hit on 7 out of 9 eggs on the third season. Hopefully you guys are able to work it out.

Old 07-25-2019, 12:46 PM   #12
dmasio
I totally understand I could've missed but I can't post all the pics from the conversation but he told me the guy he got her from originally screwed him on another animal so what's that make me think about my animal. Then he did offer me a snow but I'm not looking to raise another animal to breed in a few years. He then offers me anot her albino het anery adult girl. I agreed to it and he got a hair up his butt because i wouldn't ship the same day. But he didn't bother to say anything about shipping the same day until i messaged him and asked if he was shipping that day. Lol the dude is a flat out liar. I've had 2 others message me and 1 of them posted on his page that he's done things like this to others. He told me the animal came from Daniel Solis which made feel safe buying it, my fault for not contacting Dan but he's since told me he didn't produce it. I'm just saying which ever way you see this be careful dealing with this guy.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:04 PM   #13
dmasio
Craig you've lied from day 1 dude. About who produced her, about not screwing anyone over, about the shipping stuff. Lmao you told me you were going to ship and didn't say anything about me shipping the same day here hold on I'll attach the pic. Sorry I wanted to make sure I was getting a healthy animal from you. I mean it's not like it would've been the 1st time you've talked shit lol.
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2019, 02:31 PM   #14
jamesa2580
1) If Craig sold you an animal he didn't produce and told you he purchased the animal as a het but didn't breed her himself, he's being up-front with you. If, at that time, you needed a guarantee, you should have passed on that animal for one which had been proven.

2) You contacted him 2-years after the fact after only hatching out 7-eggs and the guy was still willing to do something for you. That in itself tells me he's a decent guy. He didn't have to do a thing for you. You bought the snake, raised it, bred it, and come hell or high water, took the risk when you bought it that it was indeed a het.

3) Then after he tells you he's willing to work with you and replace your animal with a snow, you back out of the deal and then post a negative BOI thread about him? That's a jerk move if you ask me.

I have personally worked with Craig and our transaction wasn't the smoothest, but I can tell you 100% he absolutely will do what he can to make things right even when he doesn't have to. In this hobby that's saying a lot. There are hundreds of scammers, flippers, and people just trying to make a quick buck. Craig certainly isn't one of them, and to go on a public forum and call him out because you (maybe) lost on YOUR gamble when you accepted the snake is a crummy thing to do, IMO. He didn't have to do anything for you. You bought a healthy snake 2-years ago with full knowledge of its provenance. The rest, mate, is on you.

Old 07-25-2019, 03:27 PM   #15
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
So now i will not help you out period.
Quote:
Your getting nothing from me . You dont rate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesa2580 View Post
I can tell you 100% he absolutely will do what he can to make things right even when he doesn't have to.
Mr. Moorman, it seems as if Mr. Martin disagrees strenuously with your evaluation of him.

Old 07-25-2019, 05:20 PM   #16
dmasio
Mr Moorman I never told him I didn't want the snow I only said I wanted something breeder size to replace my girl. As far as 2 years later it was more like 4 I had to breed her to find out. And as I've said multiple other times I could've missed but the way Craig told me from his mouth the guy that he got my girl from screwed him on another animal. And when I told him I was breeding her to my motley anery male he tried to buy her back. It's just a lot of weird things went into this transaction.

Old 07-25-2019, 05:24 PM   #17
dmasio
And Mr. Moorman the deal he's saying I backed out of with him I didn't he knows I didn't if I he wants to dispute it I have a screen shot of it as well. AAANNNDDDD I have screen shots of the man trying to flip animals before he even had them. So now mate the balls in your court. And be careful who you defend it can come back to bite you I've seen and been a part of the bad end of it.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #18
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesa2580 View Post
1)

I have personally worked with Craig and our transaction wasn't the smoothest, but I can tell you 100% he absolutely will do what he can to make things right even when he doesn't have to.
dmasio had a transaction that did not go well just like you and he came here to warn as all.

he tried to work it out with him then all he got was attitude and a bunch of lies.

he promised to send another python then tried to change the deal before shipment.

These actions by the seller should be a warning to everyone.

Old 07-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #19
JK-Reptiles
Gotta love the shitty attitude and way people talk to their customers.

Class act!!

Old 07-29-2019, 07:13 AM   #20
Craig martin
Quote:
poor customer service ..., He doesnt rate anything!!!!
But when i offered the purple snow to him and he denied it. Thats not my fault. I didnt even produce this asnimal. Yet was wiilling to help him out. But not anymore. Then to turn around and say i ship firstr due to the chance im going to send a sick animal!!! screw that . Maybe he should learn some respect at the same time. But whatever. I have not screwed over anyoner. and will not .
I'll say it again . He doesnt rate anything. Anyone that has any experience breeding double recessive genes using visuals doesnt always yield the results one would expect! Not to mention using hets !! The fact is this. He didnt make enough eggs to prove or disprove anything.
He needs to breed it again. Get better results. That's the common sense solution.. He still has the nice babies. Out of it. Had he not gotten disrespectful he would of had her. BUT NO BREEDER IS GOING TO SEND OUT ANOYHER ANIMAL WITHOUT FIRST GETTING THE OTHER ONE BACK! so stop acting like I'm wrong. He is the customer. He doesnt give the orders. But the best part is this. Their is no bad post about me. I've always helped every one. That's why I offered a purple snow. That he denied. . Either way he publicly attacked me. For an animal that's not proven to be het anery. Supporting this behavior is in fact shameful. .. Damian heads to your mail box bro.....cant wait till you read it. . Lmao

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!