Bad Guy s e *dttttyyyyyiiiiii8@gmail.com* Scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
JButera
Exclamation s e *dttttyyyyyiiiiii8@gmail.com* Scammer

Heads up
scammer
Name:  fauna.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  62.4 KB

Old 07-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #2
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
Got one too

Just got one like this from same handle and email address this morning. The same tactics as with the handle of Greg Johnson and Wilson Gan. I responded this time as some else had previous stating that my Anery San Boas I have listed for $80. Yes, Are still available for $666,666 shipped, LOL. Keep an eye out this guy continues on his quest I guess and appears he is using other real people's names.

Steven

Old 07-16-2018, 02:12 PM   #3
Magic Merlin
I have receive several private emails from this joker requesting to purchase dubias with a check or money order sent to my personal address and he states that, "I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor". Why would someone offer to pay an extra 50.00 in order for me to accept a personal check or money order? Complete scam.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:16 PM   #4
eyeoftaurus@cox.net
It is a total scam. This person has been using at least 3 different people's names and different gmail accounts in the scam. The trouble is it appears that the names he has been using belong to other real people and not the scammer. Check out the threads here for Greg Johnson and Wilson Gran as well for further info and others experiences.

Steven

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!