Andre Gennaro, amg20102006@yahoo.com - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:25 AM   #61
DThomas
Please do not respond to or especially, quote those posts. It creates more work for us. Just send one of the site Mods a PM to let us know about it.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #62
LeviathanNI
Guys! This could be the next Donald Trump here! I admire your enthusiasm, but take this as a wee lesson as you enter our mad and crazy world of herpetology.
1)Never try to kid a kidder.. unless you are playing the pyramid system, we will always catch you out (esp when trying to sell enclosures.. they are a bit of a sore point)
2)No matter how much you think you know.. there is ALWAYS someone who knows more.. ffs half of these guys can get your postcode and primary school English teachers name if they want.
3)This combines two actually, but is important.. ENJOY your hobby and be HONEST in all your dealings.. not just with others, but with yourself. It will make life easier, and get you some more of those people I mentioned above (the ones who know more) as friends.. and they can be valuable assets in your life as a Herp hobbiest.

Good luck wee man.. and remember, get your Ma or Da to conclude any deals you want to proceed with.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:06 AM   #63
kimnrick04
I can remember when I was around his age trading football cards.I'm sure I'm not the only one who traded a crappy player for a good one. If someone takes him up on it,thats on them.Andre,my daughter is your age(12)and there have been times that she wants to sell one of her snakes at our local shows.I let her come up with what she wants for it. One thing that I taught her was that you have to stay at a fair market price.If not,you wont be able to sell it therefor you wont be able to get what you wanted with the money.Nothing comes easy.If you can only make a $100 profit,then mow some lawns or rake some leaves and you will have your money before you know it. What I would strongly suggest is in the future,have a parent post for you that way your age wont be a problem. Good luck.
Rick

Old 11-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #64
Gecko_Den
Good advice guys, but this original post was over 2 years ago, the last I heard the kid was out of reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!