Mark Petros ..... GOOD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2006, 09:39 AM   #1
CAS0914
Mark Petros ..... GOOD GUY

Just wanted to do a follow up about the inquiry i made about Mark a few weeks ago. I got nothing but good responces about Mark so i went ahead and did a trade with him for a male Pinstripe Ball Python. The transaction went very smoothly. He has great coustomer service and the snake i received from him was better than expected. I could not be happier with the whole deal and i would not hesitate to do business with Mark again. Thanks for a great animal Mark.

Chris Srbinovich

Old 12-27-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
BallPython777
Right back at you Chris! I was happy with the animals I received from you as well. Especially that female cinnamon pastel! Best wishes, Mark Petros Ballpython777.com

Old 12-29-2006, 04:13 AM   #3
treeboa
Mark is not only good with the bigger transactions but he was great with my small one as well. I got a het for ghost male ball python from Mark and he was great to deal with. Communication was great, he even took the time to call me when he got delayed and couldn't ship the snake on the date we agreed upon. Stuff happens and I'm home every morning so it was no big deal. The snake is nice and robust and beautiful. I'll definitely be doing business with Mark again. Thanks again Mark!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
Cat_72
I made a purchase from Mark this week, and I have to say, his customer service is top-notch! He called to discuss shipping, (we weren't sure if FedEx was running on Monday or not due to Presidents Day) and then called again to confirm that the snake had indeed shipped on Monday, besides emails to the same effect.

The snake was packed well, and is a beautiful, healthy girl.....couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Thanks again, Mark!

Old 02-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
garweft
I bought some het male ball pythons from Mark earlier this year, and they are great. The deal went smooth, he shipped when he said he would and contact was good throughout. The snakes arrived clean without mites or any other problems, and well packed. I would not hesitate to buy anything from Mark.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #6
addsdad
Good guy.

I purchased a male lemon pastel from Mark Petros about two months ago. Beautiful fiesty, little guy. He ate five days after receipt and has not missed a meal since. Thanks Mark.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!