Bad Guy Kevin Rivera stole my snake! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2018, 04:51 PM   #31
BobO'Booey
Lmao...... As the world turns

Old 05-22-2018, 04:52 PM   #32
Runs_With_Wolves
So every snake I've ever bought came with hand warmers. Is that wrong? What are you supposed to use? I've never shipped a snake, only recieved them. Is there a reptile equivalent to hand warmers?

Old 05-22-2018, 04:57 PM   #33
Snake-Queen
Yes, they are called Uniheat...
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2018, 04:59 PM   #34
BobO'Booey
Emily, you are suffering the feeding response of the long leg Bandicoot.... instead of offering Sound Advice two people who aren't as educated they will just throw a bunch of criticism and cheap shots, but don't be offended because if you were to peek inside their window you would see they are no better off than anybody else. Hopefully one of these self-righteous Jabba the Hutts will give some solid advice to help you make a better more informed decision.

Old 05-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #35
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
Emily, you are suffering the feeding response of the long leg Bandicoot.... instead of offering Sound Advice two people who aren't as educated they will just throw a bunch of criticism and cheap shots, but don't be offended because if you were to peek inside their window you would see they are no better off than anybody else. Hopefully one of these self-righteous Jabba the Hutts will give some solid advice to help you make a better more informed decision.
What in the world are you babbling about?

Old 05-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #36
BobO'Booey
Me?...... I'm just pointing out the fact that the Puritans offer criticism to somebody who is uninformed instead of giving Sound Advice that will help to benefit the animals and to further the Hobby in a positive way, I don't know what happened in the lives of many of these people that have made them so bitter and crotchety. I have my assumptions and if you are interested I would be happy to share them with you

Old 05-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #37
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobO'Booey View Post
Me?...... I'm just pointing out the fact that the Puritans offer criticism to somebody who is uninformed instead of giving Sound Advice that will help to benefit the animals and to further the Hobby in a positive way, I don't know what happened in the lives of many of these people that have made them so bitter and crotchety. I have my assumptions and if you are interested I would be happy to share them with you
I've yet to see you offer advice.
Pot kettle black

Old 05-22-2018, 05:49 PM   #38
BobO'Booey
That's because we private messaged each other, but that comment sounds a little racist to me

Old 05-22-2018, 05:49 PM   #39
chrismcvey09
My bad, still new to using this site

Old 05-22-2018, 05:51 PM   #40
Lucille
Back to the thread, I did leave a subsequent post mentioning the BOI on the referenced ad thread and of course anyone can read the BOI via the ad icon, I just hope they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
What did she post? A link to the BOI thread wouldn't harm him.
I agree, reading this thread might actually help his sales because it would show actions done for the sake of the critter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!