The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin is a Moron! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-02-2004, 08:01 PM   #1
brucestephenson
The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin is a Moron!

Did you see his latest video? I have been telling my friends for years that I can not believe Irwin has never killed himself, but now I guess he just did.

Old 01-02-2004, 08:24 PM   #2
Copperheadman
But..But..

He was in "complete control" and Terri agrees...both are idiots.

Old 01-02-2004, 09:03 PM   #3
NEWReptiles
I love all the idiotic posts about Irwin I have been reading on all the reptile forums.
You do realize he has grown up around these animals himself?

Old 01-02-2004, 09:18 PM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Al,

It really does not matter that Steve has grown up around Croc's and Alligators. It is unprofesional & irresponsible to have a small child around any dangerous animal. Accidents can happen no matter how careful a person thinks they are.

Old 01-02-2004, 09:23 PM   #5
sychoram
And if you keep large constrictors or venomous snakes in your house aren't you taking the same chance?? This man trusts his animals and his abilities. If we teach fear at even the youngest of ages it multiplies.

Thank You
James Maloy

Old 01-02-2004, 09:32 PM   #6
NEWReptiles
Why is this crap on the BOI anyway?

Did you deal with him Bruce?

Old 01-02-2004, 09:34 PM   #7
John Apple
Well as we all know ....Even 'tame' animals can have the capability to do great harm [can we say Roy Horn]. A level of safety is to be maintained around these creatures and after seeing the video the level of safety was crossed, cmon what if he slipped and or dropped his baby

Lets hope the similiarities with Michael Jackson stop here

Old 01-02-2004, 09:38 PM   #8
NEWReptiles
Quote:
Well as we all know ....Even 'tame' animals can have the capability to do great harm [can we say Roy Horn].
I was under the impression that Tigers were wild animals.....

Old 01-02-2004, 09:43 PM   #9
Brian Oakley
Realvenom,
I was going to leave this post alone, as I have mixed feelings about it. As a father, I say he did wrong....although I do believe he knows those crocs better than we. On theother hand, like it has been mentioned, anything can happen.
Yes, Tigers are wild animals just like you said. CROCS are too! I have not heard of them becoming domesticated like dogs, yet.

I think we are nit picking now........just my opinion though.

Old 01-02-2004, 10:25 PM   #10
Missymonkey
Steve is dead?

I was flipping through the channels and I saw him feeding a croc while holding a little baby. That kinda pissed me off. It seemed unecessary to have a baby that close to a very large croc. Otherwise I haven't heard anything about him dieing. Anyone have a link to an article or something?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!