Reward Part Deux - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 11:15 PM   #51
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
yeah Dennis1, i fyou want to follow through on the deal with Jim O id delete the neg then go on with the deal. Only seems fair!
If that is what Jim wants i am o.k. with that

Old 11-03-2005, 11:21 PM   #52
dragonflyreptiles
Well, guys, gals I am off to bed so please don't let this go to far before I can get back at 8:15am lol

Old 11-03-2005, 11:21 PM   #53
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
That seems to be Ok by the rules, you can vote on personal feelings and not just on business deals.

Now why did Dennis1 vote neg on Jim, pure personal I'm sure.

But thats all OK according to the rules.

I have a neg from 4 people, only 1 of those have I ever had a deal or contact with, the other 3 made that vote for personal reasons Best I can guess since none of the 3 have ever dealt with me, sold to me or bought from me.

And my 1 true negative in turn sold me some awesome leos this year, maybe my fault for buying from someone that thought I was scum or theirs for selling to someone they voted to be scum. Then it could be the almighty dollar, who cares lets just get some cash!
The difference Wendy is maybe the people voted in regards to the way you did business. I am not sure in your case. Take for instance Bills thread people voted including me that he is a bad guy based on a transaction he actually had not that I dislike him personally.

This is the rule, clearly stated

Quote:
Well, this is where this section comes in. This is a proactive method for people to know the good guys to deal with by them having a certification medallion displayed on their website that indicates them being in good standing with the members of this site in relation to how they do business.

Rich did express that anyone could vote but it should at least be in regards to a transaction of some sort, don't you think?

Old 11-03-2005, 11:23 PM   #54
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
You are absolutely correct, I forgot all about that
I did that in retaliation to what i perceived as attacks on me
Which was wrong maybe thats part of the reason i got suspended
I wouldnt have a problem removing the bad guy post
That would be a good gesture.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:26 PM   #55
Dennis1
Quote:
I don't agree or disagree since I don't know all of the background, I know the he said stuff but Ive said alot myself that was not so great.

You as a person, I think that is a hidden quality, I think that possibly the worst side of you was seen here by a few to many and the good side has been overlooked or not presented in a way that others take it in Will.

I just got my first real snake, a ball Python which I love and he is on my step by step plan to build up to and ETB or GTP.

That is my dream snake but I gotta start somewhere.

The past is the past, some let it go faster than others, me I let it go really fast, I found out from my mom a long long time ago that if what another person thinks, feels or says does not cause a negative reaction to my life then its not an issue.

Everyone feels and thinks differently, you have your ideas just as I have mine, are you right, probably not, am I, probably not but there may be a happy medium if one was to look for it.
Now would you still say that if i were to tell you i stand by every word i said
I am not looking for forgivness for having a different beleif than others
I am not the one with the problem
The ones twisting my words out of context and sending emails to others with Outright lies in them are the ones with the problem
I could care less if Those kind of people like me or not as they cannot affect me or my veiws they can only make them stronger and make them(detractors) seem childish
But enough about that i am going to let my detractors(i just learned that word and i like it) get me down

got any ideas for my next "Reward"?

Old 11-03-2005, 11:36 PM   #56
Matt Haines
Another 2 cents for the jar.

I have nothing against you handing out "rewards" to people. Honestly, coming from some it would seem a very kind gesture indeed. The problem lies within your stipulation that a good guy post must be made about this transaction. I have generally thought of the BOI as being a place for someone to post about a transaction that completely left them awestruck, be it in a positive or negative way. The true sign of a person deserving of a "good guy thread" imo is being humble. One who would not expect, insinuate or bribe someone into thinking or saying that they are a good guy. Anything less would strip the validity from the system and further skew the line between good and bad. It is bad enough that we have good guys doing bad things, we need not have someone trump up their status as a means to make a name for themselves or gain acceptance in the community.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:45 PM   #57
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
Another 2 cents for the jar.

I have nothing against you handing out "rewards" to people. Honestly, coming from some it would seem a very kind gesture indeed. The problem lies within your stipulation that a good guy post must be made about this transaction. I have generally thought of the BOI as being a place for someone to post about a transaction that completely left them awestruck, be it in a positive or negative way. The true sign of a person deserving of a "good guy thread" imo is being humble. One who would not expect, insinuate or bribe someone into thinking or saying that they are a good guy. Anything less would strip the validity from the system and further skew the line between good and bad. It is bad enough that we have good guys doing bad things, we need not have someone trump up their status as a means to make a name for themselves or gain acceptance in the community.

You expressed my opinion exactly.

Old 11-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #58
Dennis1
I am not looking for acceptance nor do i have a desire to start a REPTILE BUSINESS
But i think i could do better than some if i did
I feel its not Bad if you ask for something you want
If you have a problem with that i dont know what to tell you other than dont participate...lol
thank you all for your contribution and i understand your point of veiw even if i dont share it

Old 11-04-2005, 03:37 AM   #59
Chris@TSE
A real good guy would not solicit a "good-guy" post in the terms of a transaction or trade, etc.

A real good guy would do what is necessary to conduct themselves in a business matter deserving of such praise and then possibly receive such praise unsolicited, it is up to the other party. Not a term to be set.

This alone makes you a bad guy in my book. Take it however you wish........... I have better things to do than argue with the likes of you, but it does not stop me from giving you my .02 and moving on.

Good day.

Old 11-04-2005, 05:31 AM   #60
DAND
Thumbs down Solicitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I feel its not Bad if you ask for something you want
Sounds hypocritical to me. You are doing the exact same thing you have shown to be so adamantly against. You are soliciting a Good Guy thread for the snakes. Sounds a lot like the men soliciting you and your friends for sex in the parks. They were asking for something they wanted and offering a "reward" just as you are here. Now if it's wrong for them to ask for something they want but it's okay for you to ask for something you want that is hypocritical. FYI, both instances are sickening.

In other words dennis, you are acting no better that the spammers, telemarketers, pedophiles you met in the park, or the hooker standing on the corner. You are prostituting yourself for a Good Guy thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread