Good Guy Coldblooded Novelties (Frank Patinella) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
Arachnocat
Coldblooded Novelties (Frank Patinella)

Ordered a jungle corn and received it this week. Excellent communication and packing. The snake is gorgeous and very healthy.
Would order from again

Old 11-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
3552thomas3552
Coldblooded Novelties is simply the best we have talked to them plenty of time about ordering they will answer any ? you have

Old 11-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
brodie691
I had the pleasure of meeting Frank on saturday and he was very pleasant to talk to.
He had some AWESOME animals that i would have just loved to have got my greasy little paws on had i had the cash, but nevertheless i did not.
I would do business with him anytime though just from speaking with him.

matthew watkins

Old 02-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
Em Wright
Is this the same Frank from around Highpoint, NC?

Old 02-05-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
John E Dove
Trinity, which I think is about 5 miles south of High Point as a crow flies.

Old 02-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
coldblooded_novelties
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
Is this the same Frank from around Highpoint, NC?
Yes it is ty

Old 02-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
Tenai
im going to agree. Frank is a stellar person. i had a friend pick me up a male Mojave BP from the white plains show. and im blown away by the little guy. superb health great color.
tho i havent met him but i did spend some time on the phone and he was more than happy to answer all my questions and allow me the pleasure of some small talk.
he gave me all of his contact info in case i ever were to need to speak to him in the future and i truly believe he would take the time to hear me out on whatever it may be.
im looking forward to meeting him in hamburg and shaking his hand.

p.s. if i knew nothing more than what he did before he got into breeding that would be all i needed for me to give him a positive referral. as my whole family is on the job

Old 05-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Omega Reptiles
I think it is interesting to see these posts. I received a 5 year old spider ball python from Frank about a month ago. Frank informed me about half way through the purchasing process that he had a "slight" lean or wobble which is a trait associated with the spider morph... this I know to be true and I accepted this. The only problem is that when I received the snake he didn't just have a "slight" lean. Its a pretty bad one and he came with a neurological issue that is associated with the lean as well as a respiratory issue that is now being treated... I have contacted Frank a number of times through email and haven't gotten a response, interesting since when I was in the purchasing process he was prompt. Anyway Im keeping the snake and I don't want a refund but I am a little burned. Im not accusing Cold-blooded Novelties of being underhanded but I am not really happy about the situation.
Now before anyone runs to his defense and calls me unfit, I am a zoo keeper and have been keeping and breeding many herp species for just over 20 years. So while I am not above ever making a mistake my husbandry techniques are sound. Again I don't want to stir up this pot and accuse anyone I just have had a bit of a different experience.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
whimpyguns
I also had a not so positive experience with Frank.
It can be found in another post on this site.
mike mcmullen

Old 05-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #10
zzilikebudzz
I have to agree I have a coastal carpet I got for him. I always like to do business with people that will take the time to talk to you. Even at a busy show. I would never hesitate to buy from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!