Good Guy Deborah Stewart (Stewart Reptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
lillyorchid
Thumbs up Deborah Stewart (Stewart Reptiles)

I recently bought a 2009 pinstripe ball python from Deb. Deb was great all around with answering questions, getting me photo's, and just the normal buyer/seller transaction. Our transaction went super smooth and the little guy arrived on time and in good shape. Top quality animals she has! Also her packing job is out of this world. If only everyone put that much time and effort in shipping out a reptile. Absolutely fabulous!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
Deb is great and an asset to this hobby

Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
Deborah Stewart
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Old 10-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
jdragoneye
Agreed, Deb is truely the best in this hobby.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #5
reptilejunkie33
Stewart Reptiles

I recently purchased 3 proven Normal Female Ball Pythons from Deborah.She made the transaction a pleasure.All of the animals arrived well packaged,well fed and very healthy.I recommend Deb as a seller,I wish more sellers were as pleasant and fair as she.Thank You again Deborah

Old 11-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
WtGreg
I recently met up in person wih Deborah to purchase a pied breeder. She was super easy to work with and very nice at getting things planned. I hate to say it, but these days you have to be careful who you meet up with, when and where. It was like she read mymind when choosing a place that we were both comfortable with... not that I was worried based on her track record of great reviews
The pied was what she promised it to be, and should be a great addition to my breeders. She's certainly one of the good ones in the hobby.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #7
reptilejunkie33
Here Here

I could not agree with Greg more! Since my post on this thread in 2010, I have dealt with Deborah again. I purchased 2 female Mystics from Deb.Met her in person on the transaction.She rocks! My only regret is not taking more time to talk,we were at Jay Eatons show in Myrtle Beach and my table was busy. If you are reading this thread to check on her...please know you are lucky if you get an opportunity to deal with her.I could go on and on.Call me if you like 205-201-8815. Kyle T. McWhorter Darkhorse Trading Co.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!