Daniel Little/ jarihayes@aol.com> - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:25 AM   #1
SilverStateExotics
Unhappy Daniel Little/ jarihayes@aol.com>

I have now read all the bad posts about this guy, a little late though. I wasn't using my head, and don't want to hear about how bad i screwed up, beleive me i know. anyway, he contacted me to do a trade for my male Hog Island boa, and he said he will not ship first, so being the trusting induvidual i am, i said ok, and shipped my snake first. now keep in mind that i may be a little pre-mature with this post, he signed for the package yesterday morning (4-29-03) and i have yet to get a response from him, he was supposto ship as soon as he got a tracking #, which was monday morning (4-28-03), and i am getting a little worried, so i check the boi, which i should have done in the first place. and find all this bad stuff about him. here is the info he gave me.

Daniel Little
510 park drive
new boston tx 75570
903-628-6122
jarihayes@aol.com

now hopefully he will make good with this trade, and this post will be for nothing, i will repost with the outcome

Ryan Cocchiara

Old 05-01-2003, 02:41 AM   #2
flammingcat
I highly doubt you will get anything back from him.....I hope so maybe he actually changed.. There is so much stuff on here about him, he uses differant names and differant e-mails.. I think his number is on here too. He did the same thing to me telling me that he was a breeder and couldn't afford to let his snakes go first, then he wanted to ship the same time, it was my 1st trade thing, it was also the last I ever tried to do...luckly I didn't do it!!!! I talked to a few people here, they advised not to, he sounded way to fishy any way.. then after that all kids of threads old and new ones popped up about him..........I really hope it goes good this time.
Shannon Hall

Old 05-01-2003, 08:25 PM   #3
Mark and Aimee
He's at it again...

This kid will NEVER learn... He's scum. here's some info to help get your snake back or the snake he is supposed to send to you:

Contact info for Daniel Little:

1547 TREASURE ISLAND RD
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913
(501) 767-2906

He also uses this phone number and address:

116 W US Highway 82
New Boston, TX 75570
903-628-1418 - Pasquale Salas

Your best bet is to talk with as many of his family members as possible... Let anyone connected with him know what he is up to.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:46 PM   #4
reptimals
YEH HE SCREWED ME ALSO ON A TRADE DEAL and MORE ....

Yeh he is bad news ... i did a trade with him and he was supposed to send me two snakes in return .. instead he sent me one sick animal. Also he sent me a bill for shipping charges, WHATS WITH THAT ? i paid my shipping and sent him a healthy animal he sends me a sick animal and wants me to pay his shipping also. PLUS he is telling people that the animal he got from me is an animal HE produced... We need to put a stop to him as he is just ruining something that we all have pride in. Anyway just thought i would let all u know how bad he is .. Thanks

Adam Chesla
reptimals

Old 05-09-2003, 02:11 AM   #5
SilverStateExotics
Thumbs down

I can't believe this guy, here it is 5-8-03, and i sent him the snake on 4-28-03. i have emailed him a ton of times, and have called him a lot. i did talk to him once, and he told me that he was working too much, and couldn't get the snakes out to me. but that he would the next monday, and email me the tracking #, well it's friday, and no snakes. I even told him to ship my snake back to me and i'll pay the shipping. but still nothing, i am going to keep bothering him untill he does something.
Please, if you are contacted by this guy, by all means don't deal with him, he is nothing but trouble.

Ryan Cocchiara

Old 05-14-2003, 01:28 AM   #6
Corey Sawyer
You guys might like this, i dug this up the other day. Its Daniel Little's arkansas criminal data. I will dig up his texas info tonight.

<center>
<table width="90%" border="5">
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Name</i></font><br>
LITTLE,DANIEL L</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Docket Number</i></font><br>
30 2002 119</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>State ID number</i></font><br>
00000000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Warrant status</i></font><br>
N</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Race</i></font><br>
White</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Sex</i></font><br>
Male</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Date of birth</i></font><br>
Nov 13 1981</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Offender type</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court ID code</i></font><br>
30</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court ID (decoded)</i></font><br>
Hot Spring</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court division</i></font><br>
02</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Type of trial</i></font><br>
Non Trial</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Arrest track</i></font><br>
0000000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Arrest date</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Manner of filing</i></font><br>
Direct</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File date</i></font><br>
May 3 2002</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Attorney</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Type of counsel</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Levied fine</i></font><br>
000000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Restitution</i></font><br>
000000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>License suspension</i></font><br>
00</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Public service hours</i></font><br>
0000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Time to serve (A.D.O.C.)</i></font><br>
0000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Transfer to D.C.P.</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>On probation or parole
at conviction</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disposition date</i></font><br>
Jul 2 2002</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Sex offender</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Victim under 18</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" noWrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i><center>
<p><b>Charges</b></p>
</center></i></font></td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File booked</i></font><br>
5</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File chapter</i></font><br>
37</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File serial number</i></font><br>
302</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File qualifier</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File type</i></font><br>
Felony</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File class</i></font><br>
C</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File count</i></font><br>
01</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File A/S/C</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>File offense date</i></font><br>
20000000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp booked</i></font><br>
5</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp chapter</i></font><br>
37</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp serial number</i></font><br>
302</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp qualifier</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp type</i></font><br>
Felony</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp class</i></font><br>
C</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp count</i></font><br>
01</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Disp A/S/C</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Final plea guilty</i></font><br>
00</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Final plea not guilty</i></font><br>
01</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court action convicted</i></font><br>
00</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court action acquitted</i></font><br>
00</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court action dismissed</i></font><br>
00</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Court action
nol-prossed</i></font><br>
01</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Special actions</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Sentenced months</i></font><br>
0000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Sentenced days</i></font><br>
00</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Suspended sentenced
months</i></font><br>
0000</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Months of probation</i></font><br>
0000</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Criminal history score</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Departure from grid</i></font><br>
&nbsp;</td>
<td vAlign="top" wrap><font color="blue" size="-1"><i>Other sentence
provisions</i></font><br>
Uncoded</td>
</tr>
</table>
<p><br>
&nbsp;</p>
</center>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Old 05-14-2003, 01:33 AM   #7
Corey Sawyer
No records in texas. I dont knwo why it showed up so weird.

Old 05-14-2003, 01:43 AM   #8
KelliH
Daniel Little

The fact that this guy has several aliases got me thinking. The only time I was ever really scammed in a reptile deal was back in 2000 by this 18 year old named Daniel. I traded him a bunch of high end leopard geckos for a pair of "het albino ball pythons" that turned out to be normals. The guy actually created an invoice in Microsoft Word and printed it out, telling me this was the receipt from the breeder. I did get my revenge on him , but it is a long story that i won't go into here. In fact, I think my post about him was the second or third post on the original BOI, back when it was herpwantads.com. Anyway, at that time he lived in the Dallas/Fort Worth area but I wonder if he moved further east in Texas. I duuno, just seemed kind of coincidental, the guy who scammed me went by Daniel STRONG this person goes by the name Daniel LITTLE. Weirdness.

Old 07-26-2003, 11:22 PM   #9
Daniel Deisley
Chams

I stupidly trusted this scum bag on a trade. I don't normally trade but i needed to move some geckos out so i aranged to trade for a total cham set-up and a male and female (breading pair of jaxsons). TO this day i have gotten nothing. NExt time i will start dealing with some one who lies and says the chams are now to sick to be shipped alot earlier. But if that jerk is still out there i say everyone that has been scammed get together and try to work something out to get back at this loser and get our animals, or doubting their still alive at least their worth back. ANy one can e-mail me at daniel_deisley@hotmail.com and maybe we can do something as a group that will persway more than just one person could do. Thanx, lets get this guy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!