High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 01:08 AM   #381
GinoInDaBronx
damon

Yes, you are right-damon does doctor photos with the best of them! I still prefer the 'Luna-line' lime green Burms!

It's good to see you back, Ritchie! No one outs a scammer any better, and more thoroughly, than you do!

Old 01-15-2007, 01:08 AM   #382
Ravens_Mama
Yup i agree there is no question left as to if he is or is not scamming people. I provided the proof that goes beyond a reasonable doubt that he is lying and falsifying images to suit his own goals.

He cant claim its all caused by a flash or lighting. By showing the images of snakes before he got them and then once he has them up for sale i have proven his deceit.

There should no longer be a question as to if he is or isnt a liar ...plain and simple HE IS! So on that note WHY should we beleive he is anyone other then Damon, hes already provided the grounds of reasonable doubt by being caught in an enourmous lie/scam.

So Damon/David....how are you gonna get your head out of the noose on this one???

JenJen

Old 01-15-2007, 01:31 AM   #383
varnyard
JenJen, I must say one thing, I never knew there was a such a thing as a Chameleon burm. After all these years with reptiles, I never knew there was such a thing as Chameleon Burmese. Let me guess, they are a new morph that was made by crossing a Burmese python to a Panther Chameleon?

I might need to sell all of my tegus and have a talk with David, NOT!!!

Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 AM   #384
ravensgait
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
well it does tell me that there is one person out there who did business with them in 2004.

which tells me it is POSIBLE that they are different people.

But he could have easily shut everyone up when they were questioning him as to his identity. he could have easily posted his license.

And its not like he has no time to be online. He is posting everywhere.

He even has time bring negative light towards bob clark and Mike "without knowing the whole story" but when the same is done to him....he cries and then disappears.

There is now a possibility that they are different people (unless Damon was planning a move the whole time and moved his wife and kids first)..... after all the reports do not show him as moving with his wife and kids.

he has time to take pictures and doctor them......but no time to take a quick pick of his driver's license.

yes folks I said driver's license. there are some out there who said it was unfair because not everyone has a driver's license...
well he can drive and does drive....... he should have a license. I will not accept anything else.

yes David got in an e-mail my $150 offer for him to post here.
but he has not responded to that.
he has responded to all other e-mails he has gotten though.

so I am still asking for that license.

Thanks for your answer Tenor goddes.
Now wouldn't it be funny or sad (depends on your viewpoint) If this really were some other poor schmuck hiding from someone or the law and he gets dragged out here. Ah the twist life can present ....Randy

Old 01-15-2007, 06:40 AM   #385
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Does anyone have any doubt about this guy at all? I did have a few at first, but they are long gone.
Still a few. No doubts at all about him hiding something, or from someone. That much is becoming pretty obvious. No doubts as to whether some of the photos have been doctored, in an effort to sell his snakes. Mostly though, there is not a doubt in my mind, that I'll never do business with the guy.

I only doubt the validity of the claim of him being Damon. We need someone who has done business with him to positively say "YES" that's the same guy. Even the one who did business with him recently was not sure of himself when asked. That creates a reasonable doubt IMO.

But I have no doubts this guy is not who/what he represents himself as.

Rick

Old 01-15-2007, 07:58 AM   #386
Dave Lawson
At this point There is enough proof to show that HEH is a crook. He may or may not be Damien, but it has been shown that he doctors his photos to sell animals and I know for a FACT that he lies about animals he owns. He like to take credit for other breeders morphs ( namely mine ). I think that it has been shown that HEH is a classic bad guy.

Richie, I as looking for a person a few years ago and like you have found most states will not give out personal infomation but how I found them was a traffic ticket. Most state have a mail inn deal and will give you a driving history. Just a idea.

Note to David/damon/Damien, If the people (namely Richie) on this site what to fine something out they WILL find it. It would be in your best interest to man up with the info.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:47 AM   #387
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
I assume you're referring to the pics he posted a few days ago of a retic constricting a pig and having it's belly burst. He then blacked out the guts that were all over the floor of the cage. You are absolutely right... it's disgusting. It's also something that happens to every single person in the world who feeds large prey items to large snakes. I've had 18-20lb. pigs burst so drastically from constriction that blood and entrails spray out of the cage and on the floor. I mean honestly... you can't be serious about that picture. Have you never fed a snake?
Since when do pigs have long, black, fuzzy ears?

That sure looks like a bunny ear to me.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:26 AM   #388
SPJ
I thought that too.
Good catch.
Looks like another lie.

Old 01-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #389
BenR
I agree about it most likely being a rabbit. At first I thought it might just be the angle you are seing the ear from, but pig ears are usually folded down and not up aren't they?

Another interesting fact about that tiger is it can be found in the old Brian Smith photo gallary. This is the other tiger I didn't post a pic of earlier in the thread showing David had it.

Here it is much younger in the BrianSmith photo gallary at kingsnake.

Here is the best picture to match it up. The neck pattern is the same and you can also match up some of the lower body pattern next to the long stripe going down the left side.

The picture isn't loading for me when I preview it. It's the third pic down at this post.
link to picture. 3rd one down.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #390
Heykid
Hi, I'm fairly new to fauna but I have been following this thread religiously as I had at one point been seriously thinking about purchasing a burm from HEH. I was snooping around on Kingsnake and many of you have probably seen this picture before...but just in case I thought I would post it....

Supposedly this is "David" holding a couple of his snakes...He had a friend post it for him on Kingsnake

Don't know how relevant that is....like I said I'm new to all of this but I thought it might be interesting to post.....

Keep on busting the bad guys!!

Olivia Walker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart