Good Guy Rio Bravo Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Cam5
Rio Bravo Reptiles

We received our 1:1 Hog Island Boas this morning from Gus at Rio Bravo Reptiles. They were packaged perfectly and are absolutely stunning. Gus was very helpful answering ALL my questions. I highly recommend Rio Bravo to anyone looking for a new addition.

Old 08-19-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
bterrill
Hi,

I also got a male 09 hog from Gus in around April. He is one of the best looking I've ever seen. Packaged great. Gus is the man for any locale type boa you need and I can't wait to purchase a Peruvian Red tail from him next year.

Highly recommend him if you want the best there is.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
ShadowAceD
There are very few people I can think of that produce the quality of captive bred animals that Gus does, and I do not think disappointment is possible upon opening a package from Rio Bravo Reptiles.

Not only that, but Gus is a great guy to work with and easy to communicate with. I would do business again with him without hesitation.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #4
chazzz
Diem I couldn't agree with you more, as well as the other two posters on this thread!

Gus Rentfro at Rio Bravo Reptiles is awesome and so are his animals!!

If you're looking for top of the line pure locality Boas whether it's a Bcc from Belem, Brazil or a Bci from Hog island look no further. Those are just two examples of Boas that Gus breeds he has many more Bcc and Bci localities and all are the best of the best in my opinion!

Just as the others stated Gus is a great guy to work with, I also highly recommend him!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!