Good Guy Rio Reptiles, Great Experience! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
HecticLifeReptiles
Thumbs up Rio Reptiles, Great Experience!

I called Cheryl at Rio Reptiles and told her that I was not set up money wise for dragons at the time but that i would be getting back to her within a weeks time. I did so and requested two of her GG beardies along with a Hypo Pastel. The pictures were beautiful, and she even had the time to take extras that I requested! I spoke with her over e-mail and phone and kept contact. I was lways amazed at how informative she was, any questions I had, she would answer or find someone who could! Finally It was the big shipping day, I was contacting Cheryl almost all day until towards the end I asked if she had Shipped, silly Cheryl totally forgot that it was Wensday and had gone around the whole day thinking it was Tuesday, However, she immediatly corrected the situation by offering me some Dubias Roaches so I could start a colony, She even let me trade one of the 2 orange GG's for one of Yellow GG's. So the next day the Beardies got shipped out and They arrived somewhat later in the afternoon, the UPS guy had me open the box to be certain that all the little ones were okay (plus I think he wanted to know what he kept seeing live boxes for :P) When i opened the box I was amazed to find 3 VERY healthy looking dragons, I gave them a bath and they enjoyed it. I then called Cheryl several times in that day to let her know that the Dragons were all doing just fine. And to this day, they are still doing Just fine. They eat like pigs, don't fight with anyone, and love to be held and get attention. The follow me around the room when they freeroam and they especially Enjoy their outdoors time! These three dragons are so good looking that I show them off to whoever comes over :P
Thank you Cheryl for the great additions to my family! I'm sure my husband and 3 year old will love them Just as much as i do! Oh, PS- Cheryl, They officially ALL come to their names now!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
rheapaul79
I too have had a great experience with Cheryl at Rio! My husband and I contacted her in March looking for a mate for our "Lizzie." (She was our first Dragon!) She contatcted us later in the evening with beautiful pics of a Male Hypo Pastel . 11 more dragons later and he is our favorite dragon. He arrived at our home in a typical box.. with a styrofoam box inside... and he was inside that, lovingly wrapped in a little fleece blanket. You can tell Cheryl really loves her babies. She also was a great help with information on how to care for the sick dragon Daizy that we recieved from a bad seller...I would buy ANYTHING from her! I have even bought egg cartons from her lol! Here is a pic of Dozer: He is also our avatar pic!!

Jessica

Old 06-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
HecticLifeReptiles
My girls!

Here are my 3 girls from Cheryl, I forgot to mention that ALL of my reptiles from her have came with a Hatch Certificate/Parent Lineage Information as well as what their schedule was and what they were eating! Needless to say, I have decided to use my "3 cover girls" as they are called for my business advertising as well. Thank You so much Cheryl, and I wish you the best in all you do! Go spend time with Nylla now and give her hugs and kisses from me!
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
rheapaul79
We just had another great experience with Cheryl. We bought an orange smoothie male from her. He came yesterday and he is just a doll. Had a huge snafu with UPS though. They used weather as an excuse to delay the package over three hours, but he got here. They did not ring the bell they just slapped him up-side-down on the porch. Poor guy. He was still a happy-go-lucky dragon last night and all day today. He is just beautiful. My camera is broke but this is the purchase pic and he is just as lovely! WE named him Vaelan!

Jessica

Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
HecticLifeReptiles
Congrats Jessica!

Old 09-15-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
spyderk
I wanted to post my very late thanks and recommendation for Cheryl. We got our Puff 2 years ago from Cheryl, and he's great. Best pet ever. She's been there for us ever since we got him, and if I ever get another dragon (husband said no more but you never know, maybe someday!), I'll get one from Rio Reptiles.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
CShep
I got my first bearded dragon from Cheryl at Rio Reptiles / beardeddragons.co last month and I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with both my dragon and the customer service! Cheryl put up with my overly-excited texting from the week the clutch hatched to...well, now actually, because she offers a six-month health guarantee that involves frequent updates to make sure the dragon is doing well. Seriously how many people in the reptile business offer a guarantee like that?

She's been incredibly helpful with my many questions, she helped me pick out just the right dragon, and practically held my hand through the entire purchase process. And my little dragon arrived bright-eyed and healthy and three weeks later is eating like a horse, has already grown quite a bit and is shedding out. He came to me already used to being handled and is just the most wonderful little guy ever.

It's obvious Cheryl puts a LOT of time and effort into her dragons and that she really cares for them, too and will help you learn what you need to know to become a great dragon owner.

Especially if you're a first-timer looking to get your first beardie, go to Cheryl! Healthy, hand-raised babies and fantastic service.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!