ripoff   reptile source - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2002, 07:09 PM   #1
turtleman1
i placed an order with reptile source@asia.com, prior to sending payment they contaced me daily, on feb 12 i recived email   " payment recived
will ship mid week and send airbill #
since them i have not been able to get in touch with them,, has any one done bissiness with them, my other shipper inthe phillipines is trying to locate them, if you have used them, please post or email me
C.G.Arnold

Old 03-12-2002, 07:22 PM   #2
franklinedwards60
I have not heard of them.
I'm sorry this has happened to you, please let us all know how it works out and I'll make sure to not do business with them.

Old 03-14-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
Chameleon Company
We also received a price-list from these people, but did not place an order. Dont know if it will help in tracking them down, But the name signed on the e-mail is Norlito Zamora.
I hate these exporters that screw their customers, We have found in the past that the best way to get things taken care of in a timely manner over seas is to Contact the International Business Department of the American Embassy in that country with all your  transaction information and receipts etc. and they will be invaluable in helping in the matter.
Good Luck
Michael Cole
Wild Thing Exotic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!