Right or Wrong? Good or Bad? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2002, 03:55 PM   #31
Neil Gubitz
Hey Rich....I didn't know you were from New York?? I just LOVE that attitude...it's PERFECT!
Tony...this is NOT a slam on you, because, as you already know...I like, and respect you and your business eithics....BUT, if you don't like the way some of these "mental midgets" post two or three times with different threads and different names...E-mail them directly, or slam them on here (like I just did with the "IBD - The Facts" thread below)!! It's NOT FAIR to Rich to expect him to police this board every second of the day! If these "folks" don't understand the RULES of this board, what can you do??? MAYBE, if you blast them on the bottom of THEIR OWN THREAD....MAYBE NOBODY ELSE WILL POST UNDER THEIR THREAD and they will just waste away! Well, we can HOPE, anyway! ....Neil

Old 03-17-2002, 04:51 PM   #32
WebSlave
The messages you got trying to post on the message board and send emails within the ikonboard system are consistent with someone whom has not properly registered with the system.  Other people have had the same thing happen, so I am fairly familiar with this situation.  The record I saw when I manually checked the log also supports this conclusion.  Perhaps you hit a glitch by trying to register right when the old server got the plug pulled.  There is no way now to determine that.

But in any event, that's what I saw, and I manually intervened to correct the problem.  I couldn't do a thing about it until I was made aware of it even being a problem.  And this didn't happen until I just happened to stumble on that thread where this was mentioned.  Hate to admit it, but I'm not psychic and know every post that is made here and the issues involved.  If you had attempted to email me OUTSIDE of the message board system, this would have been resolved much sooner.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Oh yea, and about you not remembering me, I can't give you the benefit of the doubt for that one. I don't believe that BS for one minute.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Bill - Now just why would you think you would be so memorable to me? &nbsp;You clearly have no idea how many people I talk to, and I'm sure each and every one of them believes their conversation was as important and memorable as you believe your's was. &nbsp;Sorry, I just don't recall you. &nbsp;I have a few past emails from you in my file, but beyond that, you didn't make any more impression on me. &nbsp;Sorry if this hurts your ego, but that's the way it is. &nbsp;There are far too many things I NEED to remember to even attempt at remembering every conversation I had with everyone.

To give you an example, I have over 9,000 email messages that I have archived since June, 2000. This does not include spam mail or ones I have deleted for one reason or another. &nbsp;And this is in only one mail program. &nbsp;I use three of them. &nbsp;This also does not include phone calls nor conversations I have had with people at shows. &nbsp;How many of those messages and conversations do you think I can remember?

As I said, this is not meant to belittle you, it's just that I just can't bother to even attempt to remember everything everyone says to me. &nbsp;And apparently nothing you said was extraordinary enough to make a lasting impression on me.

As for it being BS, I can assure you that I do not deal in that substance. &nbsp;And your belief is not necessary for this fact to be true. &nbsp;I make it a point to try to make every statement I state as being the truth as I believe it. &nbsp;Ask anyone whom knows me.

Take care.

p.s. &nbsp;Please have those three nameless people you referred to contact me about those supposed problems they had with me. &nbsp;I'm curious to hear about those issues.

Old 03-17-2002, 05:56 PM   #33
Gary Walsch
First off .... THANK YOU !!!! very much Mr. Webslave . &nbsp;I say this in the most sincere way I can think of for all your work and dedication to the site as I believe it to be extremely valuable to me and I am sure others feel the same way. &nbsp;Second .... Bill Cagle .... Thank you for your post helping to clear up some of the confusion on all this mess, I was very glad to read your post in your own defense. &nbsp;It does sound to me that Dale was quite possibly up to something the way he sold his animals to you and I am sure you know that old saying " if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is " but I know when I am dealing with another breeder I may give him a break because I know he will return the favor to me, but the way Dale just eagerly accepted offers of half or even more off his asking price ( which was already a discount already ) sounds like somethings either fishy or he wants to get into your pants ( I dont know his or your sexual preference ,nor do I care, I am using it as humor ..... dont take offense ). &nbsp;If he knew the animals were sick and he had alot tied up in them, it would be a possibility that he decided to try and save himself by dumping the boas. &nbsp;Maybe he knew they were sick but at the same time did not know it was IBD, Still not a good way of doing business, totally bypassing something known as proffesional ethics. &nbsp;Now I think we need to get Dale on here to state his position. &nbsp;Looking for ultimate responsibility in this is almost as bad as looking for a needle in a hay stack.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Old 03-17-2002, 07:14 PM   #34
Tony Basicas Weirdsnakes
Hey Neil, I agree totally and have written directly to Rich apologizing also apoligizing on the end of the 3rd page of this post. &nbsp;LOL, thanks for the compliment and I may try doing just what you've suggested LOL who knows LOL.
Tony

Old 03-20-2002, 01:57 PM   #35
CFRB
I am posting the report of Matts Boa that was purchased from ( DALE PECOLA ) of San Diego Vivarium. I personally delivered the snake to Bruce Bogoslavsky, the company's personal spam_Vet for necropsy. With IBD having a gestation period of 28 days, you can see that the snake had been exposed at a minimum of 18 days before Matt received the snake. I am not here to bash but just to clarify the fact that the source was not Matt nor Bill . This could happen to anyone who buys and sells Boas. But the disturbing thing is the denial and shifting of blame instead of the concern of the species, spam_customers, spam_and collections that may have received exposed animals. If you are not concerned with the animals or the hobby why be involved, there are plenty of ways to make a dollar.
Charles Barker

Old 03-20-2002, 07:19 PM   #36
BRAZ
THE FIRST THING I NEED TO DO IS APOLOGIZE FOR THE DEROGATORY STATEMENTS I MADE AT BILL CAGLE IN MY STATEMENT POST. REFERENCES LIKE STROKING THE SNAKE AND BEND ME OVER A CHAIR IS NOT THE WAY I SHOULD APPROACH THIS. I APOLOGIZE BILL. BUT, YOUR STATEMENT REGARDING THE BUYING OF THESE ANIMALS AT THE ATLANTA SHOW ARE FALSE.I HAVE WITNESSES WHO ARE TRYING TO POST, BUT ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS I HAD YESTERDAY.YOU, BILL IN A POST EVEN COMMENTED ON HOW
SUPER THE ANIMALS LOOKED.NOTE:THESE ANIMALS WERE
LOOKED OVER BY DR.JEFF DRAECEL IN MIAMI UPON BEFORE GOING ON TO ATLANTA,AND A FEW OTHERS.

Old 03-20-2002, 09:45 PM   #37
BILL CAGLE
SHAM, HUH? spam_IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THIS? I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY, AS I KNOW IT IS NOT SINCERE. YOU ASKED TO HEAR FROM ME SOME MORE, SO HERE YOU GO.....

TODAY MY LAWYER SPOKE WITH MR. CHRISTOPHER ROWAN, OWNER OF PET CRAZY, A PET STORE IN SAN DIEGO, CA. THIS WAS A FRIEND OF DALES BEFORE HE ALSO GOT SCAMMED BY MR. PICOLLA AS WELL. MY LAWYER AND MYSELF HAVE BOTH SPOKEN TO MR. ROWAN, AND HE HAS GIVEN US QUITE A BIT MORE EVIDENCE. DALE SOLD ONE OF HIS BOAS THROUGH CHRIS' PET STORE, USING CHRIS' CREDIT CARD MACHINE, TO RECEIVE PAYMENT. DALE SOLD A BOA TO LINDA CAMERON FOR $1200 AND IT DIED TWO DAYS LATER. SHE HAS NOW REFUSED PAYMENT ON THE CREDIT CARD, AND CHRISTOPHER ROWAN IS NOW STUCK WITH THE BILL. DALE ALSO OWES MR. ROWAN $1000 AND HAS FAILED TO PAY THIS AS WELL. YOU ASKED FOR ME TO SPEAK DALE AND NOW I HAVE.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, HERE IS MR. ROWAN'S PHONE NUMBER. YOU GUYS CAN CALL AND TALK WITH HIM YOURSELVES: (858)503-0037
I KNOW DALE, HE'S PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER "BAD GUY", RIGHT?!? IF YOU NEED ME TO SAY ANYMORE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK. I'VE GOT PLENTY MORE EVIDENCE WHERE THIS CAME FROM. WE CAN TALK ABOUT PET KINGDOM, ANOTHER PET STORE IN SAN DIEGO, IF YOU WANT ME TO GO ANY FURTHER. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU, DALE.

Old 03-20-2002, 10:57 PM   #38
BRAZ
I SOLD DWIGHT CAMERON 3 LARGE HEALTHY BOAS. THREE
WEEKS LATER HE CLAIMED THEY DIED. I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE A VET REPORT OR PICTURES. IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND A HALF. I DONT KNOW IF THEY ACTUALLY DIED OT WHAT. I DO HAVE A FINANCIAL DISAGREEMENT WITH
CHRIS ROWAN. I WILL CONTACT HIM NOW THAT I NO WHERE
TO REACH HIM. PET KINGDOM SOLD A GUY I KNOW A BOA
THAT DIED FROM IBD. THIS WAS DIAGNOSED BY AVIAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL. THAT IS ALL I CAN DISCLOSE AT THIS
TIME

Old 03-20-2002, 11:12 PM   #39
Neil Gubitz
Dale and Bill....Haven't you children had enough?? Obviously, neither one of you have any interest in trying to fix this problem...all you two want to do is make sure everybody believes none of this started with either one of you! Great job, guys! You're really showing the rest of us how two "adults" handle a problem!! And then...duplicating it on the OTHER 10 or so posts on this subject! Very mature!! You guys can try and slam me all you want, but you're really looking foolish! Why don't you try another game, like....CONNECT THE DOTS!! I think we know where those "dots" will lead us!! IN CIRCLES!! ....Neil

Old 03-20-2002, 11:18 PM   #40
BRAZ
I WONT SLAM YOU NIEL. YOU ARE RIGHT. I JUST HAD TO COMMENT ON THESE HARSH ALLEGATIONS. I APOLOGIZE.
ITS OVER HERE FOR ME. SORRY FOR THE HASTLE.

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; SINCERLY &nbsp; DALE PICOLLA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!