Ridiculous Reptiles (INQUIRY) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:32 AM   #11
varnyard
Greg, if you would like I will cut and paste that information here, but it has little to do with the topic. We were wanting to know if anyone has dealt with them. The ad is not in question, but thanks for the input.

Old 06-12-2006, 08:32 AM   #12
Fedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
So tell me if I'm wrong here....

You two would CONSIDER sending $1000 (or more) to a guy that gives NO name, NO address, NO pictures in the ad, and writes like THIS??....

....i have a trio group two females one male
breed for many years and still going
will sell for 1,000.00 plus shipping
all them over 4 1/2 ft
serious buyers only will get pics
thk you....

I know, I know.... the price is just SOOOO good, you can't resist, right??

When will you guys ever learn.... good luck!!

Neil
Neil,

I love how you act so perfect and that every deal you have done is the perfect way to do things.

You come on here every time someone inquires about someone or posts a bad dealing , and try to make them look like complete idiots.

Reguardless , if who they are inquiring about is a good or bad guy , thats the point of an INQUIRY. They are here trying to find out what they can , not just sending money to random people.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #13
Pink Lady Exotics
THANK YOU Derek, that is exactly the point. I'd rather find out a bit of info on this guy before I drop $300 on him vs. come on here and complain after I've lost the money. Then I'd look like a real idiot.

Old 06-12-2006, 05:51 PM   #14
Neil Gubitz
Sorry Derek, you're absolutely WRONG in the way you THINK I'm coming on here.... The guy has NO name, NO address, NO pictures, and writes like he's in the THIRD GRADE!!.... I'm TRYING to get people to USE THEIR YOUR OWN BRAINS.... Why would you even have to ASK for info on this guy??.... So, you're telling me that if one or two people said they've dealt with him before, you would STILL send your money to him??.... That's ridiculous!!.... If you can't think for yourself and need your peers to make your decisions for you, where does that leave you??.... NOWHERE!!....
And no, not EVERY deal I've ever made went smoothly, but I'm NOT an idiot, and I CAN use my OWN brains.... I wouldn't care if 100 people said they've made good deals with this guy.... just the things I mentioned above would STOP ME from EVER doing business with him.... and I wouldn't have to ask ANYBODY.... Don't you get it??....
If you were looking to buy a car, and saw one on the side of the road with 2 flat tires, dings and dents all over it, and smoke coming out of the engine, would you have to ask anybody if the car is in good condition??.... I sure hope not....
All I'm saying is, you've got a brain.... USE IT ONCE IN AWHILE.... Think about HINDSIGHT.... If more people did that, there would be a LOT less problems on here.... Try to avoid things BEFORE they go wrong.... So, instead of getting on your high horse trying to put me down for the things I say, try LISTENING to the things I say and UNDERSTAND the things I say, and you'll have a lot more money in your pocket and maybe NEVER be ripped off again.... But, it's YOUR money.... send it to anyone you like.... I'm just trying to HELP people think for themselves....
I haven't been ripped off in 7 YEARS, solely because I HATE HINDSIGHT.... But you can do whatever you want, it's still a free country....

Neil

Old 06-12-2006, 06:15 PM   #15
varnyard
Quote:
Sorry Derek, you're absolutely WRONG in the way you THINK I'm coming on here.... The guy has NO name, NO address, NO pictures, and writes like he's in the THIRD GRADE!!.... I'm TRYING to get people to USE THEIR YOUR OWN BRAINS.... Why would you even have to ASK for info on this guy??.... So, you're telling me that if one or two people said they've dealt with him before, you would STILL send your money to him??.... That's ridiculous!!.... If you can't think for yourself and need your peers to make your decisions for you, where does that leave you??.... NOWHERE!!....
Neil, I do not have the best education, does this mean I am a bad seller? I think not!! Or that every word is not spelled to perfection. That makes me stupid? No it does not. If this guy has a good reputation, regardless of his grammar, I would deal with him.

Quote:
And no, not EVERY deal I've ever made went smoothly, but I'm NOT an idiot, and I CAN use my OWN brains.... I wouldn't care if 100 people said they've made good deals with this guy.... just the things I mentioned above would STOP ME from EVER doing business with him.... and I wouldn't have to ask ANYBODY.... Don't you get it??....
That is your opinion. Maybe there are some scholars out there that are keepers, I am not however. I had no choice with the hand life dealt me. Maybe he did not either.

Quote:
If you were looking to buy a car, and saw one on the side of the road with 2 flat tires, dings and dents all over it, and smoke coming out of the engine, would you have to ask anybody if the car is in good condition??.... I sure hope not....
Well, there are no pictures, so that does not make much sense.

Quote:
All I'm saying is, you've got a brain.... USE IT ONCE IN AWHILE.... Think about HINDSIGHT.... If more people did that, there would be a LOT less problems on here....
I can give you one better than that. Don't buy from anyone and then you will be safe for sure!!

Quote:
Try to avoid things BEFORE they go wrong.... So, instead of getting on your high horse trying to put me down for the things I say, try LISTENING to the things I say and UNDERSTAND the things I say, and you'll have a lot more money in your pocket and maybe NEVER be ripped off again.... But, it's YOUR money.... send it to anyone you like.... I'm just trying to HELP people think for themselves....
I have no problem thinking for myself, I want to thank you for the offer, but no thanks!!

Quote:
I haven't been ripped off in 7 YEARS, solely because I HATE HINDSIGHT.... But you can do whatever you want, it's still a free country....

Neil
Well, that great Neil, Do you buy on-line, or at all?
Yes it is a free country!! Thank God for the red, white and blue!

Oh, and BTW, I do not recall asking for opinion on grammar. But thanks for the insight Neil.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:18 PM   #16
Neil Gubitz
I really feel sorry for you, Bobby.... You obviously still don't get it, and probably never will....
I would suggest, then, that you do EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of everything I say from now on.... maybe that will make you feel better....

Neil

Old 06-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #17
varnyard
Quote:
I really feel sorry for you, Bobby.... You obviously still don't get it, and probably never will....
Well, I do not think I need you to feel sorry for me. I have done just fine in my well over 20 years as a keeper/buyer/seller.

Quote:
I would suggest, then, that you do EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of everything I say from now on.... maybe that will make you feel better....

Neil
I will, do as I wish. That will be my choice.

Now back to the topic "Has anyone dealt with them?"

Old 06-12-2006, 06:37 PM   #18
Fedawg
Quote:
All I'm saying is, you've got a brain.... USE IT ONCE IN AWHILE.... Think about HINDSIGHT.... If more people did that, there would be a LOT less problems on here.... Try to avoid things BEFORE they go wrong.... So, instead of getting on your high horse trying to put me down for the things I say, try LISTENING to the things I say and UNDERSTAND the things I say, and you'll have a lot more money in your pocket and maybe NEVER be ripped off again.... But, it's YOUR money.... send it to anyone you like.... I'm just trying to HELP people think for themselves....

Neil

Neil Im talking about YOU!

The person that is the subject of this inquiry is not what Im getting at. Its the way that you talk to people repeatedly on the BOI.

Yes you are right I would not send this person any money.

What about a recent (now 400 page thread) on Chris Johnson... WAS a very reputable guy , many people had done transactions with TSE , and always wrote in a proffessional manner.... are you saying all the people now , who have been scammed by him , are all stupid and didn't use their brains. .......If I remember correctly , you were BACKING Chris up in the first few posts of the thread.....

Neil I have a brain there buddy and I tend to use. I sure hope im just like you and have tons of money in my pocket , because I dont get ripped off.

Maybe i need your help doing that. Ill buy a pet shop , you can show me how to break into it and make it look like someone else did it.

Old 06-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #19
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
The ad is not in question, but thanks for the input.
The ad isn't in question? The "seller" writes like he or she is 6 years old, but Bobby, you are your own man. Drop the coin since nobody has ever dealt with them and let us know how it all goes.

The "ad" is the only thing people have to go by, so the "ad" is definetly in question as well as the "sellers" reputation, if he/she has one in this business.

Old 06-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #20
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmherps
The ad isn't in question? The "seller" writes like he or she is 6 years old, but Bobby, you are your own man. Drop the coin since nobody has ever dealt with them and let us know how it all goes.
So Greg, I take it you have never dealt with them, right? So therefore you have nothing but an opinion, right? You might try reading the whole thread, I do think you missed something. Enough said.

Quote:
The "ad" is the only thing people have to go by, so the "ad" is definetly in question as well as the "sellers" reputation, if he/she has one in this business.
Wake up, this is a inquiry to see if people that have dealt with them. So, maybe there have been others that have dealt with them. That is what this is about, not that ad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!