Another one of those what are you listening to threads. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #121
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Black Sabbath - War Pigs

So old, so good.

www.youtube.com/embed/OGPD0ZBiMs0

Fairies wrote boots too. And most of their music rocks. Seen them in concert when Dio was singer. Also when Ozzy took over. Both awesome concerts.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #122
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Not everyone believes Kurt killed himself or that Jackson was a child molester, me being one of those people.

I think Polanski is a molester but I still think he made some good movies. I think Brad Pitt is cheating scum but I still enjoy some of the movies he was in.

Anyways, what does someone's personal life or beliefs have to do with someone's enjoyment or quality of the music/movies?

ALOT. Personal life choices show character.

Why give money to scumbags?? I never got that part. Look at these gang bangers who make millions selling music. Why would you give a drug dealer/murder your money?? Because you like their music?? You contribute to these losers in our society who give nothing back but dead bodies,more drug addicted people. I've been to La/Sd and many big cities across the country and seen it all. If you think DMX is not dealing drugs,your absent mined to street life. He along with many others are just not worth their music. Look at snoop. The biggest piece if crap out there. Admitted woman beater,pimp,crack dealer. But yet people applaud him?? Buy his crappy violent music. What is up with people and their thinking? He should have been killed,not Martin Luther King.

Yes,I live my life caring about people in general. I stop on interstates for any car pulled over,just to offer help. every time i see one. Do yous?
I do not supply thugs,scumbags,possible rip off artist like Manny Frade of Perfect preditors,and others with money. And either should others. Why would we make these group of people rich or pa richer??

I worked doing asphalt 30 years) and that's very hot hard work,no way in any life would I contribute my money to these pieces of garbage.. Sure a few have changed,but many many have not. Look at that crack head DMX!! Great example of a loser.

Kurt Cobaine Killed himself! That's being a coward in life. He was another Heroin guy who I would bet my life on offered a sober guy a shot/sniff of that crap!! And got some addicted. If people think different,your just sitting in your own world and not seeing life in the USA.

I know we all have personal opinions,and that's great. I love the idea. But look what it's doing to our country. Guns in some places,and none in others. People flooding our country illegally . and I see people who are so ignorant to the money that's spent on them being sent here and there and costing tax payers billions a year!! WE HAVE OUR OWN STARVING KIDS TO THINK OFF!, And adults. not some border bouncers. Dumb parents sending kids miles and miles with strangers through deserts fit my category of losers. We didn't create those crappy countries and should not have to give my taxes to them. Do it legally like others do. I hate border bouncers coming ILLEGALLY with a passion. If I was living in Az/Tx,I'd be a border patrol and would belong to those groups who are tired of their towns being flooded with criminals and doing something besides crying about it. More drug dealers to be!! MEXICANS have a high rate of rape in the USA. Look at prison statistics. Dope and rape are high on the list.

I know Dan. A rant. But I live in my country legally and love most of my freedom. And have no problem voicing my opinions. Just like you do.

Old 07-22-2014, 03:12 AM   #123
LauraB
Bad night, can't sleep. Just enjoy some music, whatever it is you enjoy!
It's music, not politics or conspiracy theories. Just enjoy

Miss you, Patrick ... more than you'll ever know now. And thanks to someone who helped me smile tonight. Love from your "crazy diamond".

Old 07-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #124
Fangthane

Old 08-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #125
Fangthane
Some good, depressing tunes.

Old 08-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #126
JColt
I've been enjoying watching Meytal Cohen play drums to various songs. She is very good and has an album coming out soon with her band.

http://www.meytalcohen.com

Old 12-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #127
Fangthane

Old 12-24-2014, 06:35 AM   #128
David Scarboro
Drive by Truckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU7H4ot7WIs

Old 12-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #129
Karma Kritters
Man I thought I was the only one who new who they are. DBT is a killer band. Also
check out Lucero. Ben Nichols the lead singer is a very talented song writer and singer. For something a little out there check out Pine Box Boys (Arkansas killing time) it's not for everyone. Very dark but different!
Then there's Hank Williams III. Great talent but burned all of the bridges with Nashville so always off the radar for most. Lovesick broke and drifting or Rising outlaw for the traditionalist. If you like it a little raunchier check out Ghost to a ghost or Straight to Hell.

Old 02-20-2015, 06:53 PM   #130
AbsoluteApril

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!