jason kirtley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
squinn
Question jason kirtley

just looking for a reference on this guy (Jason kirtley) he has an ad on this site for a rosy boa and was just checking references.when he sent his address for me to send payment he had a po listed which always makes me a bit nervous he has since given me a real address and a phone# so my red flags have been corrected. Can anyone give me any feedback positive or negative?

Steve Quinn/Quinn's dragon ranch

Old 08-29-2006, 12:40 PM   #2
squinn
Thumbs up

got my rosy boa from Jason today very happy with the quality of the rosy. He stayed in contact and communicated well. I would recommend him at this point to do business with.

Steve Quinn

Old 05-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
cahrens
I just got a few milksnakes from Jason at Raccoon River Reptiles in Yale,Iowa and I couldn't be happier with them. They were packaged well and accurately represented. They came with complete feed/shed records which is always nice, as well as photo id's. Communication was great during and after the sale. I won't hesitate purchasing from him again. Thanks Jason!!

Old 05-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
dreck37
I have made a few deals with Jason great everytime i even drove 2hrs to make a deal with him

Old 05-15-2007, 01:24 AM   #5
PICHISPYTHONS
I SPOKE TO JASON ON THE PHONE A FEW TIMES AND HAVE A FEW DEALS COMING UP WITH HIM, HES A GOOD GUY !!! BUY WITH CONFIDENSE

Old 06-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #6
InterExotics
Just recieved 5 SHTCTB leos from Jason this morning. They are beautiful! Jason has all around great communication and is very honest. Will buy from again!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #7
VinnyButch
Jason Kirtley

I just completed a trade with Jason. My argentine boas for his jungle carpets. Awesome animals, and a great all-around guy. I wouldn't hesitate to do business or trades with him again, and I'll recommend him to my freinds.

Vin Buccigrossi

Old 06-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #8
KSmith
I have not actually purchased anything from Jason, but I can tell you that he seems to be a good guy and treated me well, even know our deal did not go threw. He answered every question I had and gave me his personal number, so I could contact him, and see what was going on with our deal. I will try and buy from him again, maybe I'll be the first person to see the ad this time. And I will for sure recommend other people to buy from him.

Ken Smith

Old 06-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #9
KSmith
I have not actually purchased anything from Jason, but I can tell you that he seems to be a good guy and treated me well, even know our deal did not go threw. He answered every question I had and gave me his personal number, so I could contact him, and see what was going on with our deal. I will try and buy from him again, maybe I'll be the first person to see the ad this time. And I will for sure recommend other people to buy from him.

Ken Smith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!