Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #21
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
okay. Can you 100% for sure tell me that is a mite? No you cant. Nobody can. That video doesnt support anything Angel is saying. Im not saying bugs belong on him. Please learn basic reading comprehension. I said He showed 1 bug after stating there is 100's upon 100's on him. The snake is 9 feet long. 100 upon 100's would be visible. Not one small dot walking around.
Hmm, personal attack right off that bat? Nice if you feel the need to attack my "reading comprehension" for your own short comings that's your problem.

That being said I didn't even mention mites, I said that the animal didn't deserve to have any bugs on them. The video supports that he found bugs on the animal, is it such a stretch that from the crappy packaging of the animal that the accused has poor husbandry therefore mites? I think not.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #22
AW2EOD
I love how people don't even heed a rebuttal, from the accused. Sony even to take into account that the OP is not telling the truth, in the least.

Just "I'll never do business with him" instead of paying attention to what's been posted.

No one will have to worry about doing doing business with me because this is the last time I trade/ship with anyone other than my usual channels. My snakes are from Jay, at PP, Matt Martin from Monster Cages, Greg Bryant from Retic Ranch and Phil Takenaga. I'll stick to people who are well establishes in the hobby/breeding and have no problems with my animals or doing business with me.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Hmm, personal attack right off that bat? Nice if you feel the need to attack my "reading comprehension" for your own short comings that's your problem.

That being said I didn't even mention mites, I said that the animal didn't deserve to have any bugs on them. The video supports that he found bugs on the animal, is it such a stretch that from the crappy packaging of the animal that the accused has poor husbandry therefore mites? I think not.
You need some big boy pants if you feel that was an attack. Spare your sob story. You're making it sound like this snake was abused and neglected. Angel saw pics. Those pics are posted in this thread posted by Angel. The snake IMO is gorgeous. Now that 1 Bug that you have no idea what it is does not make this snake a Poor snake. Who knows where that bug came from. Its been said in another post that that person doesnt even think it is a mite because it moves to fast. Its a bug. Not a skin disease. If its a mite then yes I feel bad for the animal. If its not Im a 100% sure its in no real danger. Stop bringing such sob story to the thread. Its sad.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
Angel Rojas
I am on my way home from work and will post all proof to prove the truthfulness of my claim. Andy, if you look at the time I posted those emails and the time you sent the last one you will see that I posted those long before you sent yours. I would NEVER withhold information. And to cryptkeeper, I'm sorry for the quality of the video and the photos, I only had my cameraphone at the time which only has a 1.3 megapixel camera. Plus it's hard to pluck a mite from under a snake's scale, hold the snake so that you can get the mite in veiw, all without getting bit and all by yourself.

Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #25
chamgirl99471
Andy, I'm sorry about the post I made but the packaging was terrible and not to the standards and even if it was agreed upon it was wrong. With the shape the hobby is in right now why risk making it worse? As far as the mites go, we'll wait for clearer pictures and see what comes of it. Right now I'm going to take back what I said in my first post as it seems the OP didn't include everything but now awaiting the proof and see what comes of it!

Good Luck

Old 07-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #26
Crypt keeper
Angel There are no Time and dates on the last few e-mails.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #27
chamgirl99471
Must add to my post above, "I take back what I said about the condition of the snake" nothing taken back about the shipping itself!

Old 07-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #28
AW2EOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
I am on my way home from work and will post all proof to prove the truthfulness of my claim. Andy, if you look at the time I posted those emails and the time you sent the last one you will see that I posted those long before you sent yours. I would NEVER withhold information. And to cryptkeeper, I'm sorry for the quality of the video and the photos, I only had my cameraphone at the time which only has a 1.3 megapixel camera. Plus it's hard to pluck a mite from under a snake's scale, hold the snake so that you can get the mite in veiw, all without getting bit and all by yourself.
Interesting, again, that you claim numerous times (in email and in text) that your phone is busted...yet you them claim that the pics came from your phone.

Being bitten, while holding the snake? That snake had been held by 5 year old children...never hissed, struck or even attempted to bite anyone. That was stated, to you in my very first email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Andy, I'm sorry about the post I made but the packaging was terrible and not to the standards and even if it was agreed upon it was wrong. With the shape the hobby is in right now why risk making it worse? As far as the mites go, we'll wait for clearer pictures and see what comes of it. Right now I'm going to take back what I said in my first post as it seems the OP didn't include everything but now awaiting the proof and see what comes of it!

Good Luck
No worries. I've never once had ANY problems like this. I'm 150% for out hobby. Ibe donated to USARK, written my congressmen and reptsentaticed, etc. If you knew what I'd been through, during the past 6 months, fighting for my right to keep these animals, you'd see me in a completely different light.

I'm not gonna stand by and have my name drug through the mud, in the BOI over something so rediculous. I shipped the same way Angel did, with the same carrier yet my packing job was bad and his was good. I quarantine all new snakes I get and traat them with anti-parasite meds as soon as I get them, even if they don't show any signs of parasites. As I've already said, that snake didn't have a single bent scale, let alone a single mite.

If Angel isn't happy with the snake, I want him back. As already stated, he was one of my favorite Retics and I really didn't want to trade him, but I did. I'd rather have him back instead of having to go about this childish garbage.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:23 PM   #29
Angel Rojas
Yes Andy my screen is broke which make it hard for me to see what's on it. It's not hard for me push the camera button on the side of my phone, take a picture, then connect it to my computer and get the photos off. And didn't you tell me yesterday that he was striking at your wife ??

Old 07-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #30
alohareptiles
I thought I'd chime after dealing with Andy many times...In all our transactions communication was great and there never any issues and I'd do business with him again...

In regards to head and nose rub...That can happen when shipping larger tics, in the tight quarters of a box, newspaper and stryro padding...I recently received a Purple that looked like he rubbed his nose on assfault...He was an active tic and wanted to get out...The packaging was fine, but he still got severe nose rub...It wasn't the fault of the breeder/shipper, it was the nature of the snake and shipping larger animals...After a couple of sheds he was fine...

Keep focused on the issue, the proof and hopefully the resolution...Worse comes to worse, send them both back each other and be done with it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!