Info Andy Garner aka AW2EOD - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #41
Crypt keeper
still waiting on pics of the head.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #42
Angel Rojas
Once again cryptkeeper, your immaturity is showing, so let's keep this thread on the topic. That is not the same box that I used to ship my 12-13 foot lav tiger to Andy. Andy used the same pillowcase and styrofoam liner that I used. As you can see he cut the styrofoam liner to fit the box that he used. The styrofaom line that I originally sent to him was bigger than that.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #43
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
Once again cryptkeeper, your immaturity is showing, so let's keep this thread on the topic. That is not the same box that I used to ship my 12-13 foot lav tiger to Andy. Andy used the same pillowcase and styrofoam liner that I used. As you can see he cut the styrofoam liner to fit the box that he used. The styrofaom line that I originally sent to him was bigger than that.
You get off topic and its okay I do and Im immature. Youd idnt use the same box then why type this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
All you told me was that you used the same pillowcase and the same styrofoam liner box that I used. And yes I was ok with that, I saw no problem with it, as that was the same styrofoam liner box that Greg Bryant used when he shipped my brother his snakes (for the record, the styrofoam box was in perfect condition when Greg shipped it to my brother, good f'n job Greg)
Cant keep up with your own replies Angel? What about the pics of the head that is so horrible Angel?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:34 PM   #44
Angel Rojas
Ok, I'm going to maintain the integrity of this thread and not stoop to that level with you. If you read what I said correctly you will see that I NEVER said it was the same BOX. He used the same STYROFOAM BOX that I used. If you have ever shipped a snake or had one shipped to you, you will notice that if you pulled out the styrofoam liner it's actually a STYROFOAM BOX.....

Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #45
Angel Rojas
The dimentions of the box that Andy used to ship the snake in are 15x12x10, do you honestly belive that I would ship a 12-13 foot almost 40lb snake in a box that small

Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #46
aleria
I'll say that at least for me, what you were saying made perfect sense in regards to the styrofoam box from you being hacked up and re-used but in a way that resulted in a very poor packing job on the shipment to you.
And as for the most recent pictures, those very clearly show a heavy might infestation clear as day. So as far as Andy claiming the snake didn't have mites when it was packed up and shipped, there is about a 0% chance of that being true. An infestation that bad can't even manage to happen during shipment if a box was damaged and somehow exposed to mites during the shipping process, no way.
Pictures of the injury of the head and neck area would also be good to post here. Best to visually document absolutely every claim you have asap.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #47
Crypt keeper
where are the pics of the head? support your other claim.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #48
Angel Rojas
Exclamation

Actually the redness on his head is gone. I'm light-skinned, so if someone smacks me, I'll be red for a good while but it goes away. So I will chalk that one up to him being thrown around during shipping. And now, for your veiwing pleasure.......I give you a video.....of the so called "puppy dog tame" albino tiger retic that Andy sent me... Now folks I want you to ask yourself this one question, would YOU let a 7 year old girl hold this snake

Old 07-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #49
Angel Rojas
Now if you guys remember my first post, I had no gripe with the temperment of the snake, and trust me I've dealt with worst....lol...It was Andy who brought it up, and I merly posted this to prove him wrong

Old 07-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #50
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
where are the pics of the head? support your other claim.
It has an obvious mite problem, and him not "have a bent scale on him" is also a lie. Why are you fighting tooth and nail to make Angel look like a liar? He's proven all original claims but the head rub so far.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!