Giant Snake, Found Dead :( - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
Miss Tuniwha
Giant Snake, Found Dead :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqg3Pg2M9WU

I am not familiar with the giant breeds.. What kind of snake is that???

Old 07-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
hhmoore
It looks like a big patternless burm; but with the lighting, dirt, and overall appearance (might have been going into a shed), I'm not positive. That last shot is sort of a wake up call to all keepers, IMO.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
kellysballs
I have seen that before and I think it is an olive python.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
SPJ
You suck.

There goes the damn coffee that was in my hand.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
aleria
Yeah, not quite dead. That video has been around for a while now. Too bad they didn't show just how much damage it did to that video camera or the person holding it with that hell of a strike.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
You suck.

There goes the damn coffee that was in my hand.
ha ha ha ha..

I had not seen this before.. so yes.. I gave a good jump.. cuz of course, here is me, looking real close to try to figure out what kind it is

Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
k_schutte
So... my G/F was a couple rooms away and heard me jump literaly out of my chair and hit the floor... She then watched it and jumped pretty good herself...

Old 07-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_schutte View Post
So... my G/F was a couple rooms away and heard me jump literaly out of my chair and hit the floor... She then watched it and jumped pretty good herself...
ha ha ha ha

awesome. :P

Old 07-15-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Helenthereef
Excellent!

I'll be circulating this around everyone I know (without the spoilers) and am certain I'll gets LOTS of responses.
Thanks for brightening MY mundane morning!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
Tiger Lilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
You suck. There goes the damn coffee that was in my hand.
I agree...good thing i didn't have anything in my hand...but i was getting ready to take a bite of rice!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!