For Sale Adult Male Dubia - FREE Nationwide Shipping 6 Days a Week! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
Adult Male Dubia - FREE Nationwide Shipping 6 Days a Week!

Adult Male Dubia make a great alternative feeder for one the reptile industry's most popular family pets The Bearded Dragon. All sorts of other lizards, arachnids, large tropical fish and yes Hedgehogs love them too! Gutload your roaches anyway you'd like and offer your animal a high protein meal w/o the hassle of crickets. If you have any questions or to set up your order contact me 24/7 at the e-mail below before ordering and I'll get right back to you. Please no PM's here on the forum.

Thanks,

- Ian Haggerty

Ihaggerty@theroachranch.com
www.theroachranch.com

- FREE Nationwide Shipping via Priority Mail via the USPS 6 days a week
- FREE 20% Overcount w/ every order of nymphs
- $25 Minimum Order Policy

My Reviews - http://tinyurl.com/5tc62vs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Adult Male Dubia - *NOTE* - Please contact me before hand to set up your order of Adult Male Dubia

100 ct. - $32.00
200 ct. - $60.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extra Small Nymphs - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length they make a great feeder even some of the smallest animals. Have the time and want to start a Blaptica Dubia colony the cheapest way possible? Take advantage of my 20% Overcount that are added to every order of nymphs and buy in bulk to save yourself a ton of money! After placing your order, E-mail me mentioning this ad and I'll up your overcount by 10% to 30%.

200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $120.00
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blaptica dubia, dubia, feeder roaches, feeders