Inquiry greeneyz06 here on fauna - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Royal Morphz
greeneyz06 here on fauna

just a quick inquiry this seller has a bp advertised here on fauna for sale I was interested in the bee but when I got a pm back and the person said the animals are actually in CA and aren't even there's just seems kinda fishy so thought I'd do an inquiry probably won't do much since this person just signed up last month but figured I'd at least warn people I've informed the seller that I would be doing an inquiry on the BOI

Old 11-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Greeneyz06
I am not trying to scam anyone just helping out a friend. I will try and get my posts deleted and have him try to find them a home a different way. Sorry about that!!! I am in no way trying to scam anyone I have reptiles of my own and just try and help people when needed. again sorry for any inconvience this may have caused I won't be posting anything anymore

Old 11-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
hhmoore
Lila - having somebody do an inquiry is no reason to run off (unless you are concerned what that inquiry might turn up). Understand that the reptile market has been plagued with some less than reputable sellers, and people have become wary. I'm sure you can see how finding out a seller isn't even in possession of the animals might raise some suspicions.
That said, is there a reason that your friend cannot list the animals personally? Most people prefer to buy directly from the person that has the animals, especially if they have questions they want to ask.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
Greeneyz06
Yes I understand and see many bad BOIs on here and it is just un-nerving to see because I look for reptiles on here and look up the sellers name on the BOI before I send emails. That said, he just does not have time to sign up for the forum and post things so I have all his contact information, address, phone number, email if anyone has any questions I would have given bowsback all that information if he had given me a chance before posting on the BOI, Im on the internet all day and thought I would help him out to find places for his reptiles, and I said I would do it for the fact that if people emailed about them that I can look them up to see if there is anything about the person if they have history etc. to make sure that they go to good places.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
bonzai272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyz06 View Post
I would have given bowsback all that information if he had given me a chance before posting on the BOI.
I dont see a problem with him creating an inquiry still. No need to be offended.

Old 11-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Greeneyz06
I am not offended at all, I think the BOI is a great thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!