SOLD!! 1.1 (CBB) Unrelated pair of Furcifer lateralis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 10-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #1
frankpayne32
1.1 (CBB) Unrelated pair of Furcifer lateralis

I have for sale an unrelated pair of Furcifer lateralis. The male was captive bred and born from wild caught parents by me and the female was produced by Kevin Stanford. Both are approximately two months old. The female is slightly larger and older than the male but only barely. This species grows quickly and should be ready to produce within four to six months of proper care. I can hand deliver to the Hamburg reptile show this Saturday (October 17) or ship at the buyers expense via Ship Your Reptiles. Full support provided for the life of the animal. Furcifer lateralis make excellent terrarium chameleons and have been show to thrive and breed over multiple generations in a naturally planted Exo Terra or Zoo Med terrarium. Please message me with any questions. $400 for the pair. Firm.

Actual male for sale.

Actual female for sale.

Parents of male for sale.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-02-2015, 10:19 PM   #2
VeiledChams
Still have these?

Old 11-03-2015, 07:55 AM   #3
frankpayne32
They have been sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!