A few bird pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Birds.

Old 06-30-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
ecmorrell
A few bird pictures

Feeding the birds outside a French Cafe near where I work... thought they were cute, and I'm trying to get better at photographing... so here they are!

Old 07-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
Karen Hulvey
They're cute. Do you know what kind they are? If not, I'll have to break out my "Birds of North America" book and find out.

Old 07-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #3
DAND
How about this bird pic.
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
Karen Hulvey
Oohhh David, your pet? Hehehe

Old 07-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
Oohhh David, your pet? Hehehe

Yes, it does my bidding, so don't get on my bad side. This fella would make pigeon poop on your windshield seem like blessing.

Old 07-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #6
ecmorrell
LOL!

I have no idea what kind of birds they are. Do tell me! They're in eastern NC if that helps.

Old 01-03-2006, 04:28 PM   #7
farley26
Hello all! Those little birds are known as the House Sparrow. The male is the one with the black bib on the front of his neck. Very common in most parts of the U.S. and lots of other places I'm sure. Their origin is actually England, but made it over to the states some time ago by English settlers. Most people think they're pests, and they are very prolific little breeders. I think the chirps they make are cute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!