Efficient box/package size for two adult Black Rat snakes? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 05-19-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
krazyblurtz
Efficient box/package size for two adult Black Rat snakes?

I'm trying to get this shipping cost with shipyourreptiles under the $98 estimate they gave me..
..I've shipped three adult ball pythons before and it didn't cost that much.

Anyways the male is 4.5 ft the female is 5.5 ft.

What size box or set up would you prepare for this?

Old 05-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
hhmoore
It really depends on how you are packing them, and where they are going. You don't say when you experienced cheaper shipping prices; but they seem to go up at least yearly (if not more frequently).
A 12x9x7 would probably be a little small - I don't know SYR box sizes; but the next size up that I use is 14x12x8, which would easily fit those snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!