Wanted Leucistic black ratsnakes and white sided ratsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
CrocEnc
Leucistic black ratsnakes and white sided ratsnakes

We are looking for a few leucistic blackratsnakes and white sided ratsnakes. Prefer older animals but willing to listen to whats available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #2
sinisterserpents1
We will have some het white sides this season, but thats best I can do. Our female white side isnt quite big enough to breed just yet.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
rockreptiles
black rat snakes

Hi I have 4 hets for white side available , i have 6 albinos available there colors vary from very bright to almost hypo. They are Jefferson county Kentucky local. Let me know if i can help further.
there all around 8inches plus
thanks seth

Old 01-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
Peacemaker
Warning! Adult proven breeder Whitesided Black Rats

I have a proven pair of Whitesided Black Rats available already cooled and ready to start warming up in a few weeks for breeding! They have produced for the last 3 years in a row with double clutches for the past two years with a total of 42 eggs last year! Have been asking $450.00 for the pair picked up or shipping of choice plus the materials to ship are on you! Would consider trades on Bloodred Corn Adult Females at least 2 or Ball morphs especially Orange Ghost or Super Pastels!

Old 03-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
krazyblurtz
Lucy Black Rat; http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=230895

Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #6
zyklonbetty
WSBR

You ever get those WS? Still interested? I also have albino WS and Brindle WS...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!