I went to my first convention!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #11
TripleMoonsExotic
That looks like so much fun! My sister went to some anima convention last year and costumed up, she had a blast. I'll see if I can find the pictures. Steampunk would be more my kind of thing then anima but I don't like people touching me, so I don't know if I'd be well suited for the convention crowd. Someone might end up losing an eye while innocently in character.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
That looks like so much fun! My sister went to some anima convention last year and costumed up, she had a blast. I'll see if I can find the pictures. Steampunk would be more my kind of thing then anima but I don't like people touching me, so I don't know if I'd be well suited for the convention crowd. Someone might end up losing an eye while innocently in character.
LOL.. Yeah.. I went on Sunday.. so it was pretty slow.. I heard the day before was INSANELY packed though.. and I have anxiety issues.. so there was NO way I was going to go on Saturday for my FIRST time ever..

lol

Old 07-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #13
TripleMoonsExotic
Here are pics of the convention my sis went to...

I'm really not quite sure what this one is all about...

Old 07-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
Miss Tuniwha
LOLOL.. I don't know.. but I love that second photo.. lol

Old 09-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #15
AbsoluteApril
dragging up an old thread here, why not. 2nd year going to the SacAnime convention and this time I remembered to bring a camera. Figured I'd add a couple more cosplay photos to this thread.
random crowd shot while waiting in line:

Predator and Halo cosplayers, they all did amazing work:

The STARS team from Resident Evil:

Final Fantsy XIII's Lightning (I'm playing this game right now, so had to get a photo)

Absolute favorite was of course FemShep (Comander Shepard) cosplay, I so WANT that orange omniblade she has, want one so bad! her MaleShep companion had one as well, someone's making them... must... find..

And the reason I went - to get Jennifer Hale's autograph, she is the voice actress for Comander Shepard in the Mass Effect series and an all around awesome sweet person

got a photo too! Happy fangirl moment

next year, I'll have a cosplay ready to go

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!