New white cages and MONSTER Surinam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #1
Ed Lilley
New white cages and MONSTER Surinam

I just fished a few of these white cages as an alternative to our black cages and snapped some pics at the end of the day..

Hows That look?

I'm picking up this big girl at the end of the week..

Old 01-25-2006, 12:50 AM   #2
Karen Hulvey
That is one AWESOME looking animal. Do you have a comparable male to breed her to?

Old 01-25-2006, 12:56 AM   #3
LakesideBoas
Wow...

I don't know which looks better, the cage (super looking) or the snake (I'm speechless and blinded- she's gorgeous)...or maybe...the snake in the cage! You'll have to update this with pics of that!

Old 01-25-2006, 05:13 AM   #4
Art Klass
Chin up! Chest out! She's gorgeous.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:45 PM   #5
OrganicBoas
Awesome. Love those side markings. To me they look like the back of a cobra's head. How cool.

- Damian

Old 01-25-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
MGReptiles
As always ed you have some smokin boas!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #7
Hippi
A nice Red tail.

Old 02-26-2006, 12:13 PM   #8
Vinny D
Awsome suriname and im getting that exact cage for my bcc's where did you get her and are you going to breed her here is a pic of my cbb '03 female Belknap suriname i am going to pair her up with a Pokigron local suriname male from Rio Bravo Reptiles i dont have a pic of the male yet but he's a perfect red tail awsome color big peaks i cant wait to get him thanks for reading and how big is your suriname she has a very neat pattern
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2006, 12:59 PM   #9
Ed Lilley
Thanks,
I got her localy here in WA I believe she was originaly a WC baby. She's 10ft 55 pounds, probably going to breed her to a genetic reverse striped suri male Dylan @ trueredtails.com has next season.

I make make those cages they are available on my website www.constrictorsnw.com I really like these new natural white colored cages..

Here is a pic of me holding her, she is just getting ready to shed in the pic.

Old 02-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #10
Vinny D
WOW that is a huge suriname i dont think i have ever seen a suri that big and i have been studying and working with reptiles for almost 16 yrs now and probly 50% of that was boas she is awsome i hope 1 of my females getts that size and i saw a cage almost exactly like that on king snake for sale but ill check out that web site and what do u think of my belknap pictured above yours thanks for reading

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!