So who all has long term projects? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2020, 08:25 PM   #1
Randall Turner
So who all has long term projects?

I know most of us have some short term (one generation away) and mid length projects (couple generations away). I was curious who all has some projects that are further down the road? I of course don't want to ask what they are, as I'm sure many are secrets. Just curious how many other keepers have plans that span 3+ generations to get you where you want to be, with the animals you have in your collection.

Old 04-29-2020, 07:22 PM   #2
TIBOR PAPP
Hi Randy I just finished a 9 year project from scratch..heres some of the results..

tibor
visit boapride on instagram..see the results

Old 04-29-2020, 07:30 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
Very nice Tibor!

Mostly just mid term projects here. I made some F2 hypo haris last year from my Zahara girl that was a fairly long project and working on some jungle x hypo harli stuff now (was originally going for a super jungle project but since we now know they aren't very viable, I had to adjust some things).

edit to add - my bf and his dad have long term retic projects ongoing

Old 05-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #4
Randall Turner
Good grief Tibor, that tub of Boas is just awesome. So much color saturation.

I imagine the continuation of the Jungle Hypo Harli project could end up with some extremely beautiful results. Best of luck with that April. Even though the Super Jungle project results in poor outcomes, I still wonder how much of it could be outbred to help with the strength of the animals. The Supers are some of my all time favorite looking animals, and it hurts to think it's a dead end.

Old 05-22-2020, 01:39 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
I'll post some of my latest litter once they've fed and shed a few times. Small litter, one hypo harli jungle and a few harli jungles, one is really nice but not as much abberancies as I was hoping for in the rest.

This is my year old red group pastel jungle keeper from my favorite pink girl Zahara (who is also the mother of the harlequins I have)
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
TIBOR PAPP
nice ..April.. he's got that chain link pattern ..that I like.

Old 06-03-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
AmorphTheus
My super stripe project is pretty long term. Working on proving my two SS girls out as het or visual (proved one a het last year), then growing up visual holdbacks to complete the projects I'd like to do, which at this point is primarily T+ and arab SS combos.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 06-03-2020, 02:58 PM   #8
Randall Turner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorphTheus View Post
My super stripe project is pretty long term. Working on proving my two SS girls out as het or visual (proved one a het last year), then growing up visual holdbacks to complete the projects I'd like to do, which at this point is primarily T+ and arab SS combos.

I look forward to seeing how the SS Arabs and T+ animals look. Arabesque is my all time favorite morph and I find it kinda sad it isn't more out there.

Old 06-05-2020, 01:17 PM   #9
AmorphTheus
Some of the arab combos are off the charts imo, I don't know why there's not more interest. Junglebesques, arab leo, arabtec, all those combos are rad. I think arab SS will be great.

Old 06-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
I really look forward to seeing how an arab SS would turn out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!