Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #261
bliss
I have posted in this thread several pages back. Seeing as how the BOI needs support right now, I will become a contributing member if that's still an option next month. (Don't have the extra cash right now due to purchasing presents and what not). I will give this forum my word.

I have been on fauna for a while now, but I haven't really been active until recently. And even newer to me, is the situation of the BOI going away.

But honestly, there is a couple ways i'm looking at this. I want to contribute and help out. I haven't read through many of the BOI threads, but it seems to help people out. Then, when I start thinking about it, a lot of people come on here to post a lot of BS (Like this post i'm typing right now ). Take this thread for example, only like 10% is actually related to the topic at hand. The rest is just people that have nothing to do with the buyer and seller. Part of me thinks that i shouldn't pay for people just to bicker back and forth. But I guess it's the 10% that should really matter.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #262
chongorojo
Ahh but the other 90% is where all the entertainment comes from...

Old 12-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #263
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
First off HHmoore I have emails where I asked you if I could post the pm you said I should not I have where you stated that I can post them here I don't have a problem with doing that. I'm just saying to stop all the confusion just speak to me in front of everyone. In my opinion in that quote you were contradicting you self all day. You were just trying to cover your self at the same time.
Justin,
I have never emailed you. Period.
We have exchanged PMs, and I reviewed the ones I sent you before making my last post...just to see if there was anything that might have been misconstrued. I have told you that your gripes about your ban(s) do not belong in this thread. I have advised you where you can pursue them if you really want to make a public issue of the matter. I have warned you that continuing to pursue that here could subject you to further infractions...which, so far, I have not followed through with - mainly because I have been trying to keep an open mind about what you have said...and to either let you prove your case or give you enough rope to hang yourself.

I will address you in this thread, but only about topics relevant to this thread.
I don't care if you think I was contradicting myself - I never stated that you were the one that made the call. There is no evidence of that, and I acknowledged that as fact. All I said was that I don't have a problem believing that you could have made the call. Nothing about your actions in this thread made me think there is just no way this guy did that. That doesn't mean I am convinced it was you...just that I'm not convinced it wasn't.
I offered to call you, because if it clearly wasn't your voice, I would be willing to say that. Your response was to be offended by the hour of my PM.
Really?
Sorry, but I didn't hear the message until after 10pm; and, unfortunately, there was no way to prove whether it was, or was not, you. I started considering the possibility of talking to you to see if there were obvious differences in the voices, but it took me a while to decide that I was willing to do that. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I don't WANT to talk to you. I didn't WANT to talk to Nicole. (This part wasn't stated) And I darn sure don't WANT to set any kind of precedent for getting involved with this crap. The BOI doesn't consume me, and, frankly, I have no personal interest in this situation whatsoever. I am quite happy to go back to sitting in the background, and just focus on the rules of the site.
That puts the ball firmly in your court. If you are so adamant that you didn't make the call, talk to me on the phone. Obviously, if it was you, you won't go for that...but, another reason you wouldn't is if you think I'm incapable of being fair and honest about it. Otherwise, I don't know why you wouldn't take the opportunity to clear yourself...that is, after all, your stated goal in all of this, right? Like I said, it doesn't matter to me. This is a limited time offer, and I'm not going to waste time worrying who believes what in this thread. As I stated in my PM to you - if you are willing, PM me your number and some good times to call. (yeah, that last part was there, because there was absolutely no chance that I was going to call you last night...and I'm not going to stress my schedule to make this happen.) If not, then things will run their own course...which may be a better option, anyway.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #264
Moonstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I am getting the impression that you are ready to kill off the BOI, Internet sales, and anything other than shows..... IMO, you are the type of person that should be banned from the BOI..if you don't believe in it's worth and don't support it, you shouldn't even BE here I would have you banned just so that you couldn't continue to spread your poison (but it's a free world).

The truth of the statement you posted "What BOI does is gives BAD buyers a chance to slam REPUTABLE breeders," is while there have been some wrongly labeled posts on reputable breeders, they usually straighten out as the post goes on, quite unlike the posts of the DISREPUTABLE breeders who usually end up showing the stripes of their shorts/panties, so having a "Bad guy post is not in and of itself a "slam" it's what was revealed in the post that counts.

Interesting while you are pointing out that this is a long drawn out ***** session that YOU are contributing to it.

(and now me, again ... )
Well just to clear a few things up, and not waste anyones time, if the BOI stays or if it goes, is not in my control. You will also notice that there are no negative comments against me anywhere on here or any other forum, anywhere. I sell on the internet, and at shows, and from my own website. You would be hard pressed to find anyone disappointed with me, my customer service, my integrity, or my dragons. My number one source of buyers happens to come from people who have purchased from me. I would like to think of myself as a quality representative of the Bearded Dragon Hobby.

If you notice, while everyone was sticking their tongues at each other and name calling, I had no involvement. I didn't chime in until we hit page 24 of this thread. I have no interest here with either party in this battle royal. The out come is between the two people involved in this transaction and no one else. What does concern me is this is a direct reflection on the dragon community. This he said she said stuff for me says one thing to anyone reading this....stay away from all parties involved in this thread. To me that solves nothing. In business you get bad customers.....get over it. When We buy on impulse from people we don't know we get screwed....move on. Maya Angelou says, "you do what you know, and when you know better, you do better". Hopefully everyone involved in this thread, and reading this thread now knows better. This is my last post to this thread or any other one on BOI. Please feel free to ban me for not joining in on the witch hunt. Looking back now, the time I wasted reading this childish escalation of a less than great transaction could have been spent with my dragons. If anyone is interested in my opinions, comments, advice, or dragons, you know where to find me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Old 12-25-2009, 02:54 AM   #265
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Thank you Kevin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF Im wrong... Im man enough to admit it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark