Good Guy Gerry @ Ssscales - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
JMExotics
Gerry @ Ssscales

We recently put our XBOX 360 up for trade and Gerry from Ssscales responded with a fair trade (in my eyes) for it, we ended up getting 1.2 snow, and 1.2 jungle and stripe albino leopard geckos, along with a Hypo DH sunglow BCI, as well as a good bit of superworms for the geckos. All came very well packaged and have settled in just fine. Our communication was very delightful and professional, no worries, some people should probably take lessons in business practice from them.

Thanks again.

Jason
J & M Exotics

Old 11-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
shrap
While I have never done biz with Gerry I would not hesitate to do so. Gerry has always been very professional, insightful and helpful over the years and is a good guy in my book.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
bayoucityboas
great guy

I recently finished a deal with Gerry at ssscales.com and wanted to say it
was an absolute pleasure. He kept me completely updated on the progress
of the motley as I was paying payments. He sent video of him and all
back history of him.
I will do Business with him again thanks
Eddie Elliott

Old 12-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
Omnomnami
All I can say is WOW!! My snake from Gerry at www.ssscales.com just arrived! He's absolutely beautiful, way better in person! The transaction went smoothly and the only problem was on Fedex's end do to the holidays. Other than Fedex being a bit late, Gerry was amazing. He's very professional and a VERY nice guy!

I'm willing to recommend Gerry's snakes to ANYONE wanting a high quality snake for a great price!

Thanks for the easy and helpful transaction, Gerry! I'll be sure to come to you again for ball pythons!

-Nichole

Old 12-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Omnomnami
I'd also like to add that he also provided me with very clear, professional paper work on the ball python I bought. When his last shed was, the dates he has eaten, a photo ID of him, photo ID of his sire and dam, etc.

An amazing transaction all around!

-Nichole

Old 12-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #6
Chris@SFC
Gerry is one great guy in this industry. His emails are so rapid and he gives out the best information when you need help. He also breeds some beautiful quality animals. I will buy an animal from him without any hesitations any day.

Old 12-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
RichsBallPythons
Glad to hear everyone having good experiences with my boy Gerry. Known him for a while and have a few of his in my collection as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!