Inquiry:Philip Hackenberry/WeGotHerps.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:09 AM   #1
DSHULD
Inquiry:Philip Hackenberry/WeGotHerps.com

Has anyone dealt with them? I searched using the search function and then painstakingly page by page until I was in October of last year.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
reptiler ron
I just had a deal with Phil two weeks ago.Everything was up and up.He answered all questions and shipped when I asked in a quality shipping box.I would not hesitate to order from him again.Ron

Old 05-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #3
DSHULD
thanks for that info! Did you happen to ask about driving over by chance? I live over in holiday(just above tarpon) and since it's not that far of a drive I would rather do that instead of having the animal spend time in transit with the shipping company.

Old 05-24-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
DSHULD
sorry forgot again
Don Shults

Old 05-24-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
reptiler ron
I asked him about driving over and he had no problem with it.But with gas so high and it was mothers day weekend I just had him ship it.Ron

Old 05-24-2008, 12:22 PM   #6
DSHULD
thanks, I went ahead and contacted him about the suri's I was interested in and so far great communication on his part.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSHULD
sorry forgot again
Don Shults
Hey Don, its not necessary for you to sign your posts if your name already appears in the name field...which yours does.

Best of luck with your transaction....let us know how it goes.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:30 PM   #8
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Hey Don, its not necessary for you to sign your posts if your name already appears in the name field...which yours does.

For example:

Name : donald shults <-------------------

Old 05-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #9
DSHULD
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill

Best of luck with your transaction....let us know how it goes.
I wasn't sure about that since I saw others still doing it like that but thanks for letting me know saves me some typing. He only has two left but one has perfect coloring to go with male which will give me a project for a couple of years down the road. But I will definitely let you guys know how the rest works out.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
reptyls
Good Guy!!

I met Phil and his family recently and I can tell you that they are very good people. You will not be dissappointed with him or his service. I purchased a killer suri from him and am looking forward to working with him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!