Bad Guy REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:06 AM   #1
Unique_herp
REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS

i did a trade with this guy a year ago and then out of the kindness of myself let him stud a male dragons (ma best) and he took it to his home and nverbrught it back so i asked him why and he said he thought that was a trade! what did i get?! he said he was messed up and on drugs! so i emailed him constantly to get my dragon back but no reply and when i got them they were full of excuses and i still after a year havent gotten anything he has said he would do he has no phone and every time i call numbers i find to reach him someone answers and says bueno or wrong number or some bull if you ever come across anthony mestas from colorado or wyoming do not deal with him he gives people trying hard a harder time and a bad name he is a bad guy

Old 12-02-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
LBenton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_herp View Post
so i emailed him constantly to get my dragon back but no reply and when i got them they were full of excuses
I can tell you now that everybody here will want you to paste those emails you have in this thread to back up your issue.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Unique_herp
1email session

hey dude it was a trade and if it was not a trade i misunderstood you i am sorry b/c i thought we traded for the dragon i was pretty f***** up and i really thought we traded for him i will replace him for i did not know that we did not trade for him i am sorry let me know what you wanna do

demetrius clift <dmitripimpbody@yahoo.com> wrote:
ay its been fuckin forever and i know u be talking to kevin and he told me u was tellin him u got ma dragon in a trade from me wow! i traded you geckos u weresupposed to stud him and bring him back and u stole him and dipped and i was cool u said ur aunt or whoever was havi8n issues and i gave u hella time and waited and didnt want to be rude and i gave u the benefit of the doubt and u screwed me over and dats sum shit but i cant believe u would do sum shit like dat and ithurts me to know sum1 can be so fucked up and den jus disregard it if sum1 was really hurt and u went out of town to see them i was coo but now i jus think u bullshited me and i cnt stnd it ive let it sit in my head for awhile dat was 1 of ma first dragons! but all i can wish is ur not gettin any biz and i cant believe i defended ur name

--- On Sat, 4/19/08, anthony mestas <nice68ss@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
To: "demetrius clift" <dmitripimpbody@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, April 19, 2008, 10:43 AM

i will be at the reptile show May 10th for sure

demetrius clift <dmitripimpbody@yahoo.com> wrote:
i was wondering where you weree

Old 12-02-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
Unique_herp

your welcome and i should be back for the show i will
let you know when i get back
--- demetrius clift <dmitripimpbody@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the hastle. I understand i'm sory about ur
> aunt. I hope she gets better. Thanks for getting
> back to me.
>
> anthony mestas <nice68ss@yahoo.com> wrote: hey
> there Demetrius i am wanting to buy the dragon and
> have been in Wyoming my aunt had a stroke and i have
> been taking care of her when i get back i will
> contact
> you
> --- demetrius clift wrote:
>
> > anthony i am wondering where you are i have not
> > heard from you and your phone does not work and
> you
> > still have my bearded dragon if you can plaese
> call
> > me at 303 955 1874 it would be great

Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #5
Unique_herp
3 and i still havent heard from him in months he says he will do,and then disappears

hey bud i will be in town this weekend so i will call
you on friday and we can try to meet up saturday i am
so sorry for this i know it is not your fault that my
aunt passed away but i have been out of town for ever
--- demetrius clift <dmitripimpbody@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i was wondering if you were back yet if so call or
> txt 720 227 7161
>
> anthony mestas <nice68ss@yahoo.com> wrote: i will
> be back hopefully mid-week so i will let you
> know whats up
> --- demetrius clift wrote:
>
> > i was wondering if you were back yet
> >
> > anthony mestas wrote: i am ok
> > it is taking longer than expected i will be
> > back soon and will call you when i get back thank
> > you
> > for being patient
> > --- demetrius clift wrote:
> >
> > > Hey i haven't heard from you in a while so i
> > wanted
> > > to write you and find out if everythings ok and
> if
> > > you're back yet.
> > > Call me or email me back ASAP.
> > > Thank you.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #6
MikeCurtin
Do you guys live relatively close to one another? If so, it may benefit you to show up at his house to find out why he's been dodging you and get your dragon back.

Also, FYI - In the future, you may want to censor profanity (even in quotes and e-mails), as it is frowned upon by the mods here.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
I will say, that I sent him 2 baby bearded dragons, about 6 months ago, and asked that he only cover the shipping. He had been coming to chat for some time, and seemed nice. So I thought I was being nice.. he didn't have the money that week but said he would get it to me. So I just shipped them out, thinking nothing of it. He said he would send the money on pay day, the following week.

which he never did.

I don't have any emails saved. So I have nothing to post.. I know I am just screwed.. Although many "regular chat" people know of it.. because I have been complaining for some time about it..

not because of the 60$ but that he kept saying that he would, that he hadn't forgot, that he had nothing in paypal to send, would send a money order.. and so on..

I was trying to be nice, gave him my 2 hold back tangerine babies..

And I didn't want to post on here, because I always have hopes.. hopes that people are honest.. Cuz as I said. He always seemed nice

Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #8
LadyOhh
What is his screen name here?

Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
Miss Tuniwha
thats another issue.. it has been a long time since I seen him on here. .. I thought it was brdyluv.. and a few people in chat also thought the same screen name, but the name and location registered under that s/n doesnt match..

Old 12-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #10
Unique_herp
i have no clue what his name is on here i met him on craigslist one day while browsing lol but i didnt even knowhe was on here and i feel for everyone who has delt with him like i have and he does seem nice but i guess some people can play a really good game

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!