Bad Guy REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #21
brdyluv
response

i went through some rough stuff no excuse to bring others into it at all i made big mistakes and i owe everyone an appology but most of all i am trying to right all the situations.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #22
Miss Tuniwha
I must ask. Why the different name and location listen on your info here?

Old 12-16-2008, 05:12 PM   #23
snakewrangler
I must ask. What is going on in this thread?

There are a bunch of posts written like text messages. Somebody help me out.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #24
Otter_23
I need to check my emails at home but I believe that this guy had contacted me about a trade awhile ago and after constantly changing what he wanted and what he had I declined to deal with him any further. The name sounds familiar and I'm relatively certain it was him.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #25
brdyluv
acct

i originally was helping a griend open this account and they never used it so i took it over and did not know how to edit the info

Old 12-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Full name is required on each post in this section.

Thank you!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #27
hhmoore
brdyluv - I'm going to suggest that you read the rules for posting in this particular forum, as they differ somewhat from the rest of the site. One part in particular stands out:
Quote:
FULL NAMES are required on each posting you make on the BOI. Anyone failing to adhere to this simple rule has subjected their message to possibly being deleted. Anyone using a false name may be subjecting ALL of their messages to possibly being deleted as well has having their account removed from this site upon discovery.

I am going out on a limb and expect a lot of flak from people by providing this forum, so if you are not willing to stand up, state your claim, and put your name on it, then I'm not interested in providing you the space to make anonymous accusations. Such messages will be deleted as deemed appropriate in the individual circumstances surrounding the message.

YOU have to take responsibility and ownership of the words you post here. So take great care in how you craft your statements. Once you submit your message, it will be here PERMANENTLY, no matter what happens afterwards

Old 12-16-2008, 08:25 PM   #28
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by brdyluv View Post
i originally was helping a griend open this account and they never used it so i took it over and did not know how to edit the info
Sir(?),
To correct your account info send a PM to webslave and ask that he update your information to include your real FULL NAME so you will not take the hit for not signing your posts.

Old 12-16-2008, 09:32 PM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
Sir(?),
To correct your account info send a PM to webslave and ask that he update your information to include your real FULL NAME so you will not take the hit for not signing your posts.
I may as well just hum the theme to mission impossible while waiting for that to happen.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #30
Otter_23
I checked my emails and it is Anthony. I can't really read them right now as my video card is going on this computer but I'll relay what I remember. I think he had contacted me about trading for some of my animals. He told me he could get het pieds and some other ball python morphs. Several times he would give me a list of what animals he wanted from me and then I would respond with what I would trade of his. He never committed to anything and his stories always changed so I started some research on him. He is in Colorado and frequents some of the reptile stores there (or he did). The albino ball python (or het albino) he was going to trade to me I found out he had gotten at an extremely low price because they had some issues which he never did tell me about. I was pretty clear about him shipping first, and what I wanted in trade value as far as my animals went. He would go from I want this and this to I only want this what else do you have. He continually changed his mind as to what he wanted and he also continually changed what he could offer to the point the whole deal just stunk which I let him know. I wouldn't do business with him ever.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!