Bad Guy John Author Scam Theif, Idenity Theft!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Please post all proof of this transaction, to support your claims.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mssnake View Post
I talked with the real Phillip Slack this morning,He confirmed what I feared! He is looking for him also.
Who is the real Phillip Slack, and what does he have to do with this??

Old 02-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Who is the real Phillip Slack, and what does he have to do with this??
Harald, hes the guy whos identity is stolen, that John A is using i guess....

Old 02-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
hhmoore
I sort of figured that, but wanted to have everything clearly outlined........and I forgot that the email listed in the first post was phillipslack@aol.com.

Maybe it's me, but wouldn't being contacted by one person, under an email with a different person's name, raise some questions?

Quote:
that guy that's email it was emailed me today,with a different email address
so how do you know it is that guy's email address, if he emailed you from a different one?

Old 02-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
mssnake
hi my name is john and i have an african grey ill send you a pic and you let me know send me a list or some pics of what you have and maybe if you like the bird then we could figure out how we would do the trade i will not ship first
Hi John,
How old is your gray? Does he or she talk, do you know if it is a male or female? Was the Gray handfed as a baby? Is it hand tame, as I am looking for a family parrot.Where are you located? I am in Montana, What type of snakes are you interested in? I have several types, do you have a phone number I can reach you at to talk to you a bit more my number is 406-473-3441. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers Angela Boland
well i have had him for a year and 1 1/2 years i bought him for a friend of mine and he was hand feed and he dose say talk alittle bit he says someone at the door and he says here boogie thats my cat and they get along really good i never have my cage close and i dont have to worry about anything i live in pa the only reason im going to do this is because i breed snakes i like tree pythons and retics of any kind and burmes pythons ball python morphs, blood pythons morphs boa morphs anacondas green or yellow

why what kind of snakes do you have to trade

have Redtail boas hets and morphs, ball pythons morphs, and IJ carpet python adult breeding pair proven, also maybe some reg blood pythons. do you have a number I can reach you at? Thanks Angela Boland

Oh what are you looking for in trade value on the Gray? Angela

yes my number is 610-370-7869 can you call me tommorrow though because my wife is sleeping
well make me an offer and well see

ok sounds good I will call you tomorrow to talk about it! Thanks John! Cheers Angela Boland
around what time because i have to work at 5:00pm my time
What would be the best time for you? I will be home all day tomorrow Cheers Angela
see i forget if the time out their is behind us or a head because i dont want to call you to early
10:00 in the morning because i have to take the kids to school and some other stuff befor work

10:00 your time? That would be I think 8:00 my time, that should be ok unless you have something a little later if not that would be just fine, let me know thanks Angela

do you want to make it 12 noon my time
That would be great! sounds good I will hear from you then John thanks so much Angela
hey no problem i will call you at 12:00 tommorow then good night

hey im tring to call you and it wont let me call me john
Hi John,
I am so so so sorry my phone was not charged! When you get in from work tonight just give me a call I will be here, and I am up really late! Once again I am so sorry about that! Angela
hey do you have pictures of the carpets pythons

are you up? you can call me right now if you want Angela
well my wife is sleeping so i really cant call but tommorrow i can call you but do you have pic of the carpets pythons

I can go and get some right now for ya hold on and I will send them they are IJ full grown proven for several years that I know of, and they produced for the last person that owned them. Here is a picture of one boa I have it is a male yearling well over a year he is a super salmon hypo.
thats nice i like it its a nice looking boa

Here are the I.J Carpets I think they are going to shed
Here is a 08 100% het coral albino male I have
Here is a pair of late 08 anery boas
hey they look good a little dark so yea they are going into shed but i like them they are a pair male and female
Here is a female 8 foot plus normal redtail boa never been bred super super tame I use her for shows
Yeap they are a proven pair they should be starting to breed here really soon
they have been proven for 4 years now.
what are you interested in? I am horrible at this
they are all good looking snakes so what would you want to trade for

well im interested in the carpets but i like the corale and the hybo thought

would you be able to send the grays cage out to me?
so i would say between them 4 snakes

yes i would i would have to take it apart and send it the same time i send the parrotthe parrot in a
Do you have a small dog crate to send him through the airlines? I have a temp cage if you wanted to send the cage ups. I use delta dash for birds, and sometimes snakes when it is cold
hey and with the snakes just throw an offer out at me with what you would want to send and ill let you know
because i like them all lol i would like to have them all if i could lol
So you want the pair of IJ Carpets, the super salmon hypo male yearling and the young 100% het coral albino male
see you have a big blood red python i like that one to
Yeah she is sold to a friend of mine,
yes i have a small dog kennle because i just had pitbull pups and i took them to the vet
cool I use to have pitts myself
Well, it sounds good to me if it sounds good to you, have to see if it is warm enough to ship the parrot out and I can heat pack the snakes, maybe we could ship the same day through delta dash
if you want you can change one for the blood if thats cool if not ill take them
What is the grays name anyways lol
I live like 3 hours from the airport lol in the boonies in Montana, the air port here is in Billings Montana it is called Logan international airport
Oh the blood is sold already sorry or I would
well i normally dont ship first because i already got rip off for an albino ball python but ill sleep on it to let you know not saing you would do that but it happen 1 to me already.
the birds name is dominick
No what I was saying was shipping the same day both of us. I know what it is like to get ripped off too! I have a ton of great refs if you want to check me out! I would not be offended
thats also the name of my un born child
thats cool what are you down sizing your collection lol
Yeah I have too lol I got some really rare stuff in from some friends so I am fazing out alot of my boas, and pythons
well i can send the same day but it wont be till later because im just getting home at 2:30 in the morning i get off at o1:00 in the morning so i would have to send it right befor i go to work like around 5:00 or i can ship the next day in the morning
probably in the morning would be best as he would not have to stay the night at the airport. What is the air port you use?
well when would you want to ship
If I get you airport, I can call and see what the flights are for there to here and from here to there, I could check on Monday and see what it looks like on both ends as It sounds like you are busy and I have the time as I am home all day long, except tomorrow I have to go to town.guess when we can get it all figured out lol with the airlines what about you anytime not good for you?
Also just to let you know that Super Salmon hypo is peter kahal stock so it the 100% het coral albino male
allentown pa
Oh forgot everyone here is on FT they have never eaten live food
What does the gray eat?
well if you want we could figure out everything and get it done on monday okay or if you want to do it sooner we can or what ever i forgot can we ship delt on the weekend because i have off on the weekend
I am not sure if we can or not? We would have to check, but I think next week would be better, I have to see how the driving is here as I live in Montana and we keep getting hit with the dang snow storms, I hate winter here lol!
i have been feeding him the same think i feet the green macal i have i feed him a blend of parrot food with sun flower seeds and he eats fruit with me to
you have tree pythons
did sold them to a friend and he is sending babies back to me when they hatch out
So do you want me to check into the flights going both ways? or do you want to check on your end and I will check on my end? I should be getting to bed I have to be up early to go to town,and my 16 year old daughter has speech and drama meets on sat. but I am usually up late, but if you want to give me a call on sat in the day time that would be cool!
yes i looked at the collection i was asking about the blood because i have an albion male
really cool! I love the blood pythons myself, but I just have to cut back, I have had 2 back surgeries in 2 years so it is tough to have the size of collection I had!
well you can check on both ends but i will check to i might beable to get discount if i use my buddies acount he had it longer so
cool, if my friend changes his mind on the bloods I will let you know I have 2 yearlings and that bigger young adult blood, he might want something else I am selling out of?
im tring to check it now on the flight plans
ah ok
cool ill call you tomorrow do you have a cell number or was that it
I would check for next week or Sunday I am going to be booked until then Saturday is booked for me and Monday, I will be in Billings tomorrow though, but don't have everything I need to ship until after Saturdayno that is my home number I will be gone until late tomorrow as I have doctors appointments tomorrow I should be home before 10 pm your time tomorrow
the bird is good and healthy right, do you know for sure if it is a male?I do not have a cell it does not work here in the mountains so I only use it for business, as it is part of our hunting cabins and store
okay well if you want we can try to ship on sunday if that sounds good okay and i have to work tommorrow so i will talk to you tommorrow night and if you dont mined me asking how old are you me im 36
yes i know for sure the bird is a male and the bird is fine he has know health problem i give you my word on that he really cool it like he likes to take showers with me i go and get in the shower and he will follow me rigth to the shower and get in with me so hes a clean bird he likes to be clean lol
i will check if there isa flight out on sunday to pa what is the airport called
no you have nothing to worry about all i have in this world is my words and my balls and i dont brake them for no oneallentown pa
is that where it is or that is the name of it? Mine is in Billings Montana but is called Logan international airport
There was a flight for you on Sunday from there to herewill check now or stop in there tomorrow when I am there
hold on ill let you know right now well what time and what about you
I am trying to figure it out just got to the site what is the airport letters like mine is BIL
go to pa and then allentown
I go skywest to delta yeah looks like their are flights on Sunday I will have to call them tomorrow and see if they have cargo room though
well i will wait if you want to fined it okay
I saved the page lol so I can get back to it, I will call them tomorrow and make sure looks like most of them get into PA around 10 to 11pm
well let me kow what times okay so if you want we can ship on sunday hopfully because during the week im like really busy with work
sounds good to me you might want to call them about weather and shipping the parrot, all I have to do is make sure they have enough room on cargo to take them as it is a small plane until it hooks up with delta
okay ill talk to you when i come home from work
oh I totally understand that, it is fine with me just want to make sure I would hate to drive 3 hours and they turn me away because they don't have enough room will find out and talk to ya tomorrow! have a good night and day talk to you soon!
okay i will call them frist thing in the morning i know that would piss me off to so we will see if we can get it done on sunday hopefullly if not monday
sounds good so far niters !
hey do you want to call me tommorrow
hey if you are their see if you can get me and albino monocled cobra cheaper then 100.00
Hi John,
sorry I was missing in action I do not have a cell number for you but I everything is on I was super sick the last two days, The bird would would ship at 6:00 am and arrive in Billings at 4:30, and mine goes out on the 6:30 am to pick up at 7:30 pm you will have to call the airport though, I will Have to leave tonight I will have my cell phone 406-@#$-$%^& and my computer with me I hope I can find a place for it to work. Calling me would be better if you can please, as soon as you get home! Thanks so much I am headed out talk to ya then Angela
Hi John
This is Angela Boland with the carpet pythons, I got everything set in Billings Montana to ship the snakes out to you in the morning they will be getting on the plane at 6:00 am in the morning we had to come up tonight to get them off that earlie the parrot will have to go out at 5:00 am your time to get out to me in the afternoon, I need your full name and address to ship these guys.
Mine for the Parrot is
Angela L Boland
The cell phone I am on tonight and tomorrow is 406-673 please call me when you get this! As I need your information too, I am in a resterount right now so you can try to email me at this email.
Cheers Angela Boland
To: John <phillipslack@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 2:06 am
Subject: RE: About parrot and snakes
can you call my cell phone
406-673

yes i can call you but you have to wait a couple of minutes

what time did you say the snakes would arrive

what time did you say i have to send the parrot

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 2:14 am

I think at 4:30pm, I can call you in the morning with all the specs I am in the hospital right now so all my paper work is in the car

yes i need you to send it to me again srry
im about 5 minutes from my house

i will call you from my buddies cell

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 6:07 am

hey johnare you there? did the parrot make it off?

hey i just got home and my fucking brother took the parrot to the wrong place srry im going to pick it up now and i will send it tommorrow i will make good on the deal i really will im so srry its going out tommorrow at 6

Hi John, I am home now so you can email me on this email again, I would like to talk to you tonight so if you can call me at 1-406-673-3441 that would be great!
Ok this is what I have gathered you are going to ship the gray in the morning at 6:00 am are you taking it to the airport? as I will need the flight number, the flight time arrival into Montana Billings Logan international airport and I need the air bill number, that is the number they will give you once the bird is checked into the airport, they will give you a paper that will have this number on it I need this number, it is very important, as I will not leave my house to go to the airport until I have this number and I can check the status of the flight myself before I leave so I really need this number it is the air bill number, please call me no matter how early it is my time as I need it ok! here is my information again for the air bill hope to hear from you tonight too, as I wanted to see how you liked the snakes! Cheers Angela Boland
John,
I have been on the phone with the airport for all flights today and no African gray parrot? What is the deal? I need you to contact me asap! I am getting the impression that you have no intention on sending the parrot! I did contact my Lawyer today, and we have discussed the situation, I have printed out all emails from you in regards to this trade. I have also talk to my local police department as well. You need to call me at 1-406-673-3441 to discuss this matter or email me and let me know why you are not shipping! Or I will have to take action like I mentioned before! Angela Boland
look im going to send everthing back to you because i cant send the bird right now because its too cold so im going to send everthing back okay
Well right now it is too dang cold to send the snakes back too, that is why we were shipping on the same day remember?
What happened to shipping today? why did you not call me and tell me anything? It is Now in the minus temps here in Montana, as of tonight
was at work srry so if you think i was tring to get over on u then i will ship them back okay
You emailed me yesterday and said you were shipping today, your daughter said you left early this morning to ship even
well when u think its hot enought ill send them back back i dont wont you thinking i was going to steal them thats because i did go to the airport and they told me its to cold to ship it today
Well when you don't email me, don't call me, and tell me anything what am I suppose to think, would you feel comfortable if I had done this to you?
going to send the snakes back anyway because i dont steal from anyone and i dont like being called a theive
Well, you should have called me this morning and told me I would have understood that! But I sat around all day calling the airport wondering when I needed to leave for a 4 hour drive
im really srry i cant help i get called into work im srry making sure a roof over my kids head is more important i really srry
I never called you that, I just had to check and see what my options were as I have not heard from you, and you did not try to contact me to tell me anything that was going on, and I went out of my way to get the snakes to you when you wanted them All I wanted was for you to tell me what was going on???? So I did not have to wait around for 2 days away from home with my daughter out of school, and then again today
so what do you want to do i mean i will send the snakes back if you want but i can not ship the bird till it gets wormer
Tell me this if it would have been the other way around you would be worried too that I was up to something right?
I can wait on the parrot, if you stay intouch with me regular and try to get it out as soon as humanly possible, but you have to be in touch with me and let me know,
understand a roof over their heads, Hell I was in the hospital and I have some serious shit going on right now too, all I wanted was a phone call from you, not much to ask I don't think I even emailed you last night and said call me at anytime no matter how early or late, I just needed to know what was going on
of course i talk to you ever night when i get off work even till like 4:00 in the morning my time so their is not a problem now last night i did i dont think because i fell asleep
know that, it is just that it is a 8 hour round trip for me to the airport, and I was worried about the parrot getting stuck their today so kept calling them looking for it
Well like I said it is to cold now either way, I would still like the parrot it is for my daughter, she is really excited about it, so since nothing can be shipped now due to the weather I will wait on the bird, as long as you say in touch with me about the weather, I am pretty open when I can pick it up
well im srry i did not call you and let you know i had my wife come and pick the parrot up at work becuse i was running late so
and I really don't want to disappoint my daughter either, if you can promise me that you will try to get him out as soon as the weather is ok to ship, and you stay in touch with me, I would like to continue the trade,
i will stay in touch
Like you said in the beginning you had been screwed to many times, I have been too it is a touchy subject with alot of people, and I understand that, and I am sure you understand it too
i will get him out as soon as possible so calm down okay
I have been trying so hard to be respectful to your family, and I know you work nights, it is tough, I have free long-distance on my phone so I can always call you back or if you email me I can call at a certain time too
Ok I will just stay in touch with me ok so I don't worry ok if you don't mind,how are the snakes? what did you think of them? you never said
there fine
well i better get some slleep i have to go to work in the morning for someone else so i will talk to you later i can i ask why you went to the cops
well im gping to bed so i will talk tomoorrow i really tired
I have a family member that is a officer and I just was asking him questions no names given so don't worry about that! we were just talking about if things went sour,as I had another deal go horribly wrong before
good night
hi their i just got off of work i will write tommorrow

hi their i wrote to you yesterday and you did not answer me i was wondering how you felt okay ill try you later
Hi John,
Hope all is well there! I have been ok, I hate taking it easy lol, The doctors don't want me to over exert myself until I get my MRIs on my brain to look for a tumor, or anerysium, tears, or abnormalities.So I have been just hanging out, and I like to be doing something so I am board! They weather here got really cold and caught me off guard so my water froze and it sucks big time! How is Dominick doing? And the snakes? Cheers Angela B.

hi angela well dominick is doing fine and the snakes are too i just woke up because they called me to work early today so ill try to write when i get home okay talk to you later
its been like hell here we have had freezing rain and like a foot of snow and now its raing again this wheather sucks a lot

Yeah I heard the weather is horrible there!!!! I tried to call a food manufacturer and they were closed do to the horrible weather! You be safe out there on the roads!!! We have been having mild weather here, probably because you all are getting hit so hard, I feel for ya!!! Be careful out there and we will talk soon. Goodnight Angie
Angela Boland
Hi John,
Just touching base with you how is Dominick doing? How are the snakes? I hear you guys are still snowy and cold, I have a guy in PA waiting for me to send him some tortoises, he got from me but it has been too cold to ship them, I hope it warms up soon as I can't wait to get Dominick here! and I would like to get the torts shipped out also.Hope all is well, hope to hear from you soon, and I pray for warm weather soon so I can get Dominick here I am so excited about him, as I need someone to keep me company
Hey John, I just heard that on Monday and Tuesday it is suppose to be in the high 40's in PA, would you be able to ship Dominick out? Please let me know Thanks Angela Boland.
Hey John,
I have not heard back from you, are you going to be able to ship Dominick this week? Let me know thanks so much, hope to hear form you soon! Cheers Angela Boland
Hey John,
I have tried for several days to get a hold of you to see about shipping the African gray Dominick out to me as I heard the weather in PA is going to be good for shipping, But I have not heard back from you??? Can you get him shipped this week? If so please let me know when, and If you ship I will need the air bill number to pick him up that day so you would have to send it to me or call me with the number also flight number and pick up time. Here is my information again incase you lost it. But I would like to at least hear from you one way or another. Cheers Angela Boland
Airport from your airport to Billings Montana Billings Logan International Airport
Hey John,
I have been being really patient with this situation, and I have emailed you several times with no response, on when you are going to ship Dominick the African Gray, You really need to get a hold of me and let me know what is going on! I have a very upset kid here that her bird has not come yet and I don't know what to tell her! Please get a hold of me asap, as we need to get this deal finished! And I do not want to pursue legal action either, it would be a pain in the butt, but if I have too I will. Here is a quote from you to me about your honestly "no you have nothing to worry about all i have in this world is my words and my balls and i dont brake them for no one".
I will not get screwed on these snakes, it is way to much money that I paid out for them, plus the shipping to you, I have had this happen in the past on other deals, as you said you have too, so I would think that you would up hold your end of the deal! Please contact me asap! Angela Boland
Hey John,
Still no word from you on Dominick the African Gray being shipped, so here is the brake down in cash for the snakes you can pay me through my PayPal at mssnake@mtintouch.net
IJ Carpets proven pair 500.00
super salmon hypo redtail boa male yearling 395.00
100% het coral Albino male redtail boa 150.00
Shipping to you was 93.00
Total to be sent to my PayPal is $1,138.00
This will be the amount that I will be sending to my lawyer to pursue for the cost of the snakes and the shipping of them to you, and court costs as well. Unless you clear up this matter asap. I am tired of messing around, and being avoided.There has been several times the parrot could have been shipped since the we made the deal, as I have reptile breeder friends there in PA that has confirmed, that shipping could have been done several times now.
Angela Boland
Hey John,
I see you replied, but there was no message, How do you want to proceed with this? Angela Boland

There it all is for you!!!! He stopped replying to me, and has now shut his phone off, and I explained all the other stuff in my previous posts. Cheers Angela Boland

Old 02-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
mssnake
Maybe he was using a relitives computer??? Who knows, I have had people contact me from other peoples emails as they did not have a computer or that their computer was broken. I posted all this to help people. Have any of you ever delt with this person to know any different? I would like to know? Cheers Angela Boland

Old 02-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #17
Beardie
I don't know if this helps but this is the computer IP # for the email address he was using.
Maybe you can compare it to the person who "claims" their ID was stolen.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
mssnake
Thanks for the IP addy, I will have to check on that and see, good idea! Cheers Angela Boland

Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #19
mssnake
Just cheecked IP# it is not the same!!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention! Cheers Angela Boland

Old 02-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #20
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by mssnake View Post
John Authur number is 1-610-370-7869 I know this is his phone number though
Address given for airbill if it is his address
John Authur
1431 Chaple Terrace
Reeding, PA. 19601
what exactly did he get from you ?
because i live in Reading , Pa ..
if i come across anyone trying to move them if i know whats was taken i can be on the look out

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!