Info Phil At WE GOT HERPS... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
monitors007
Phil At WE GOT HERPS...

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THIS MAN OR EVEN HIS BIZ MANAGER JOHN? I JUST TRIED HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER,"this number is no longer a working number" I TRIED THE BUSINESS NUMBER"this number is temporary out of order" AND THE EMAIL COMES BACK FOR BOTH PHIL AND JOHN AS NON DELIVERABLE AND NO SUCH MAILBOX. WE HAVE DONE SOME BUSINESS IN THE PAST AND HAVE SOMETHING TO GET WORKED OUT AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT I KNOW OF NOW TO CONTACT HIM AND IS HWY I AM ASKING MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE HAS INFO THAT COULD HELP ME OUT, WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF ANY INFO IS AVAILABLE.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HOPE TO GET SOME INTEL AND INFO ON THIS.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
greg c
seems he took everyone's money and ran and is nowhere to be found,
DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH PHIL OF WEGOTHERPS.COM AS HE IS THE BIGGEST REPTILE SCAMMER AROUND, RUN LIKE HELL WHEN YOU SEE ONE OF HIS ADS.

Old 12-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
greg c
Beware, Phil is up and running again and placing many ads on KS, do not buy from WEGOTHERPS unless you feel like giving them some free money like we all did when we were scammed. 12/24/09

Old 12-27-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
pgcc0912
---->beware

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!