Good Guy Ed Clark - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #21
TrulyRare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack319 View Post
Brain, Seamus hates everyone equally.
Yea..he would give his honesty on anyone, no matter who they are. If I was in the wrong, believe me, he will tell me. Even though we've had words and disagreements, I do respect what he does and the knowledge that flows from and forth.

Now as far as Ed Clark goes, never had any dealings with him, but have read a lot of threads just like the ones he posted. So I can't personally say I have an opinion on that matter. As I don't.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #22
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack319 View Post
Brain, Seamus hates everyone equally.
Yes, apparently he does. He gave negative karma points inappropriately to a few members within this thread for no other reason then he apparently disliked the idea that they did business with someone who he personally does not like. Quite frankly, that is not only an abusive use of that function, but it is also (in my opinion) certain signs of someone attempting to be destructive and negatively influence participation on this site. As such, Seamus has been removed from this site permanently.

And I strongly advise everyone else to take care if they intend to cause like damages here. My patience for such things has run out, and I have no intention of allowing that to continue.

Just as an aside, I checked the karma log and EVERY ONE of his uses of the karma system were to apply negative points to someone. I really don't need this sort of crap here...

Old 08-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yes, apparently he does. He gave negative karma points inappropriately to a few members within this thread for no other reason then he apparently disliked the idea that they did business with someone who he personally does not like. Quite frankly, that is not only an abusive use of that function, but it is also (in my opinion) certain signs of someone attempting to be destructive and negatively influence participation on this site. As such, Seamus has been removed from this site permanently.

And I strongly advise everyone else to take care if they intend to cause like damages here. My patience for such things has run out, and I have no intention of allowing that to continue.

Just as an aside, I checked the karma log and EVERY ONE of his uses of the karma system were to apply negative points to someone. I really don't need this sort of crap here...

Well said Rich, and I LIKE the way your finally getting serious about abusive posters.
You have warned us all and EVERYONE should take heed!

I have never dealt with ED, but I have heard he does have great, healthy animals and will answer emails about advice on setting them up, etc.

Randal Berry

Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #24
danno869
I bought some bearded dragons from Ed Clark too. Highly recommended breeder. Awesome colors and prices. A++++++...thanks Ed.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #25
l28blue
I met with Ed Clark today for the 1st time. I purchased some beautiful bearded dragons. Ed was very helpful and offered great advice on breeding. I would recommend him to any looking for quality beardies. Thanks Ed. I look forward to doing business with you again soon.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:56 AM   #26
WingedWolf
I bought a mojave from him year before last, and he's a beautiful animal--he did get fussy and didn't prove out this past season, but I don't blame Ed for that, and I'm hoping he'll go this year. He was checked out and is parasite-free.

I'm leery of those with a questionable reputation, but I was new on the scene and didn't look around as carefully as I should have. However, I don't have any complaints at all with the transaction, or the mojave, which is a superior-looking animal. So, my experience was positive.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:46 AM   #27
kvongpha
Smooth Transaction

Just recently sold a lot of baby bearded dragons to Ed and despite the problem with UPS for shipping a day late, Ed was very unserdtanding and will to wait. Overall, the transaction went smoothly without neither of us bickering back at one another over something that we both did not have control over. Thanks Ed and look forward to doing more trades with you in the near future.

Khavong Pha

Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #28
VinnyButch
Thumbs up Ed Clark

After keeping snakes for a few decades now, I recently bought my first bearded dragon from Ed Clark and I couldn't be happier. She's everything he said she was and more. Ed was helpful and polite through the whole process, even offering to meet me somewhere in the middle for a hand off since we are both in NJ.
Great dragon, great price and really nice guy. For what it's worth, I give a resounding thumb's up to Ed.

Vin Buccigrossi

Old 10-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #30
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark