Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:43 AM   #31
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
It's also funny how the post went up at exactly 11:52 pm and you must be a speed reader to have respond to my Post that quick
Fast service has always been my speciality.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:47 AM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
It's also funny how the post went up at exactly 11:52 pm and you must be a speed reader to have respond to my Post that quick

I just started reading your first post and stopped part way to scroll down the page to see what else has been posted.

First, your full name must be on each post within this section of Fauna.
You can private message WebSlave to add it to your profile. Until then you need to sign each post with it.

Next as I was reading your first post you stated you changed your mind so you disputed it with PayPal.

If you change your mind you don't just go to PayPal and dispute a charge that you agreed to pay. Did you contact her first? You made no mention of it. If someone just out of the blue disputed a charge that they agreed to pay me with PayPal and threaten my good reputation with PayPal, I would be a little peeved myself. That's a bad way to do business.

So you ordered something. Agreed to pay for it. Paid for it. Changed your mind and didn't tell the seller. Disputed the charge and received your funds back. So, you think she is a bad seller? Maybe, but what kind of buyer does that make you?

Now, as a seller I would just refund the money dispute or not. In this case, I wouldn't of sent anything yet and if you didn't want my animals I wouldn't want you to have possession of them. I want my customers to be happy bottom-line, but I probably wouldn't have ever agreed to sell you anything again.

Like you stated to Ed, you were going to buy his animals instead. It appears you had buyers remorse, wanted your funds back to buy a different animal. Your word to seller to purchase is no good.

I haven't read her terms to know what they state but no-matter she could have handled it better by just refunding and moving on. I understand how frustrating it can be to put animals on the market, promote them, sell them, take them off the market and then have the buyer back out.

Quote:
"she did end up refunding my money because once again paypal informed her the funds were on hold and without me accepting the package meant no tracking number and the funds would remain on hold."

So you were going to refuse the package that you agreed to purchase even with the chance the contents could perish because "(So if you happen to change your mind good luck)" you wanted to purchase Ed's animal. You gave no details other than this.

You did state
Quote:
"due to inconsistent information given on the bearded dragon so I disputed it with paypal'
What was those inconsistency?

That's what I get from reading your post. If I'm wrong please fill me in.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #33
mgl08
Post removed due to continued violation of the full name rule
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #34
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #35
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #36
nick_c
To be honest I will say with no reason(I say this because I have seen no proof posted as to why the buyer did back out of the transaction after payment) for reversing the transaction, a just 25%(for materials and possibility of loosing possible buyers among many other reasons) is due to the seller. It would be treated as any other NON-refundable deposit. It might seem unreasonable to some but so is retracting a payment without proof of false advertisement or anything for that matter is as well. To address the other part I do believe actual proof of these life threatening statements is long over due. We have a third party directly accusing the buyer of literally breaking a law. For that reason alone someone should provide some type of proof. Please trust me when I say I am only calling it how I see it, I mean no harm to either party.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #37
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #38
Ed Clark
Quote:
I have the emails I have the paypal conversations. I have everything noted with paypal
Your being called on this j lloyd.

you posted you have everything noted with paypal.

I ask you to post it all to show that what you are saying is true.

Quote:
I making long statements of a issue all you doing Ed CLark is just writing show proof show proof, and taunting name calling.
So once again I ask for you to post your proof.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:58 AM   #39
mgl08
hhmoore

Old 12-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #40
Omnomnami
It seems like maybe proof from both sides is needed.
I don't see why you have a motive to threaten Nicole so maybe she has you mixed up with someone else?
I think it would also be best for Nicole to visit this thread and at least attempt to defend herself before you continue your reason for accusations.

I personally haven't done business with Nicole but from what I've heard through the grape vine about her has been professional and reasonable.

Thanks,
Nichole

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark