Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #51
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
Thanks for coming back and specifying some of the stuff you've stated, Justin. If you just wanted her to clear your name maybe you should be spending your time discussing this with her.

Your statement could have gone without cocky remarks since you are, of course, trying to clear your name but hey...what ever.

In the mean time, it seems like you need to talk to Nicole and get this settled with her and maybe the accusations on both of your parts can be forgotten and her business can go without the "Bad Guy" reputation.

Thanks for hearing me out (if you even came back to read the replies),
Nichole
I agree completely. Not to mention that the information you included in your first post would be discussed and reviewed. It is the BOI. Also, just because a breeder can be stocked at ALL times(tough to be perfect but I'm sure someone out there is) with supplies does not make them free no matter when they were PURCHASED. To play devil's advocate, how would you,the buyer, feel if she decided the next day that she wouldn't sell the animal? Here you spent all this time searching for the exact animal you want, found it, purchased it, and yet were let down out of the blue. And for no reason really she just heard some info that you gave her didn't match up, with no proof(which there isn't anything solid yet). I just think that there are several issues with the whole thing that could have been prevented from the start. As far as the accusations...the death threat evidence does need to be revealed if that is in fact what happen.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #52
bliss
Hi

I would like to ad my input into all of this. It may not be much, but considering it all in all... I'm the one that told J. Lloyd to come to the BOI for his complaints.

J. Lloyd and I had been doing small talk a couple weeks ago about "where to get nice colored citrus dragons", and i pointed him a few directions, like any good hobbyist would do. And that was pretty much it.

On thursday (DEC. 10) , i get these messages, via Private Message. His PM was the initial message, and the first one i had received since conversing about the Citrus dragons:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08
bro I paypal seareef for 80 bucks haven't heard jack. Bro I wouldn't do business with this dude ever again. I ended up getting two citrus from dave they are awesome. I also did business with Howling Gale Dragons she's a nut case bro. NEVER AGAIN

Orginally posted by Blissful88

Hello,

Have you posted anything in the section for "bad guys / inquires / warnings" ? you should and see if anyone else has problems like this

i get very involved with the person before i buy from them.

good luck with seareef, if they don't send your dragon or a paypal payment i would file a complaint. that's assuming you paid with paypal of course lol

dan

Here's the second message between us. Once again, J. Lloyd's pm was the initial message:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08
Man I had a whole crazy two days of going back and forth with Nicole Norton from Howling gale dragons who refused to refund my 425 bucks for a lizard. I have all her nasty emails she is very rude. Nasty give me ya email address I can show you the whole thing. I just don't know how the whole boi thing works.

Orignally Posted by Blissful88
All you have to do is go to the BOI and make your thread and state your case.

My email: the_silver_prospering@hotmail.com

Dan

As you can read above, I make no biased decisions based on what he says messages, I simply tell him where to go to report his dealings. If you read in the second Private Message, it says that he will send me the emails between him and Nicole Norton at Howlin' Gale. Please note that I have not been sent those messages as of yet. If I do happen to get them, I will gladly post them (edited of course), but that's only upon moderator's approval that i am using someone elses messages. Therein may be the evidence.

Also, please note that I am not taking sides, simply posting what I believe to be "my part" on this matter. I have neither seen proof that J. Lloyd has made threats, nor have I seen proof of the contrary.

Thanks,

Dan

Old 12-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #53
bliss
Also, My name is Daniel Shelton. I'm not sure if I was supposed to ad that to the end of the last message, but if so then I apologize

Old 12-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #54
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_c View Post
As far as the accusations...the death threat evidence does need to be revealed if that is in fact what happen.
This was taken to the police, they are the ones to handle something so serious, not the BOI.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #55
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
This was taken to the police, they are the ones to handle something so serious, not the BOI.

I agree, that definitely would be the right way to handle the situation. However, you personally directly accused the buyer of this. My point is in THAT case would be for you to provide your proof. Since that did happen here in the BOI. Nothing personal as always here in the BOI Ed, from what I've seen and heard you're a stand up guy. But in a place of truths back by actual proof, you have yet to provide anything. It is innocent until proven guilty correct? No hard feelings my friend, just trying to be fair.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #56
Ed Clark
Nick, I don't think the threats and harassment is the issue here.

The business practices of 2 people should be looked at closer, the means used by Justin to get his money back to buy another dragon was shady at best.

He backed out of his commitment by filing a paypal claim close to that dragon being shipped.

He said he would refuse delivery attempts that would certainly kill the dragon in this weather just to get his money back(what a guy).

Quote:
"she did end up refunding my money because once again paypal informed her the funds were on hold and without me accepting the package meant no tracking number and the funds would remain on hold."

Good point Dennis.
Quote:
So you were going to refuse the package that you agreed to purchase even with the chance the contents could perish because "(So if you happen to change your mind good luck)" you wanted to purchase Ed's animal. You gave no details other than this.
I don't see Nicole as a bad guy here and think this thread was just another way of Justin's harassment

Old 12-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #57
Geckomomma
Quote:
Nick, I don't think the threats and harassment is the issue here.

I don't see Nicole as a bad guy here and think this thread was just another way of Justin's harassment
If threats and harassment aren't an issue here, why bring them up in the first place then continue to bring them up?

Old 12-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #58
JordanAng420
Quote:
Its called buyers remorse.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #59
nick_c
I do agree that it's looking like a case of buyer's remorse. No argument there at all. Backing out to purchase another dragon is distasteful as well. My interests were in the accusations about the threats. It seems to be the buyer's focus for an apology reguarding them. I should hope with a MASS email to many people(other breeders or not), there is some form of proof of the threats. A man's name, respect, and reputation are at stake. So far there has been no proof whatsover concerning them. I think it would only be right to drop that portion of the situation until proven otherwise. Just my opinion though. I'm sure there must be things we the viewers in the BOI have not seen.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #60
Omnomnami
I agree 100%, Nick. My main interest was also the so called "threats".

I really hope that is being taken care of by the police because that is not an accusation to be taken lightly and so far we haven't seen proof by both parties so that's just simply out of all of our hands. I guess all we can do now is wait for the results.

If Justin did in fact threaten Nicole over such a matter, I doubt any of us would like to do business with him.

And if this so called "death threat" was not made by Justin then I really do hope he gets his name cleared because reputation is not something to fool around with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark