Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #61
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
I agree 100%, Nick. My main interest was also the so called "threats".

I really hope that is being taken care of by the police because that is not an accusation to be taken lightly and so far we haven't seen proof by both parties so that's just simply out of all of our hands. I guess all we can do now is wait for the results.

If Justin did in fact threaten Nicole over such a matter, I doubt any of us would like to do business with him.

And if this so called "death threat" was not made by Justin then I really do hope he gets his name cleared because reputation is not something to fool around with.
I'm right there with you on all of it.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #62
Keith N
I agree with Ed sounds like buyers remorse. Your lucky you recieved any of your money back as she has lost time and the potential sale of the animal and then to threaten her. You have posted no proof what so ever, managed to get removed off of the thread and just showed everyone that maybe they shouldn't sell to you because of whats expected to come.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #63
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchneff View Post
I agree with Ed sounds like buyers remorse. Your lucky you recieved any of your money back as she has lost time and the potential sale of the animal and then to threaten her. You have posted no proof what so ever, managed to get removed off of the thread and just showed everyone that maybe they shouldn't sell to you because of whats expected to come.

I again agree with the buyer's remorse, but yet again someone mentions the threasts. If proof is so key here in the BOI(and you say he has none on his part), why is that he is guilty with no proof needed. Just saying again, how can he be accused without proof here...over and over again? Personally I don't know the guy, nor do I feel compelled to sell to him lol. Just being fair.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #64
hhmoore
Is there a reason that Nichole isn't speaking for herself in this thread, Ed?

Old 12-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #65
hhmoore
<curses>
*Nicole*

Old 12-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #66
MikeRusso
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_c View Post
I again agree with the buyer's remorse, but yet again someone mentions the threasts. If proof is so key here in the BOI(and you say he has none on his part), why is that he is guilty with no proof needed. Just saying again, how can he be accused without proof here...over and over again? Personally I don't know the guy, nor do I feel compelled to sell to him lol. Just being fair.
Nicole, I am very sorry for your experience with this nutcase.. We have all had to deal with a poor buyer at one time or another, but this one takes the cake!

I always find it amusing when the "Bad Guy" themselves start a "Bad Guy" thread..

Way to go Justin!!

~ Mike Russo

Old 12-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #67
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
Nicole, I am very sorry for your experience with this nutcase.. We have all had to deal with a poor buyer at one time or another, but this one takes the cake!

I always find it amusing when the "Bad Guy" themselves start a "Bad Guy" thread..

Way to go Justin!!

~ Mike Russo
I do view the BOI quite often but am a bit of a newbie as far as posting goes myself actually. Mike would you explain why my post was quoted in yours, trying to find the relevance to my statements.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #68
MikeRusso
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_c View Post
I do view the BOI quite often but am a bit of a newbie as far as posting goes myself actually. Mike would you explain why my post was quoted in yours, trying to find the relevance to my statements.
Sorry about that Nick.. I clicked "Quote" intead of "Reply"..

~ Mike Russo

Old 12-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #69
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Is there a reason that Nichole isn't speaking for herself in this thread, Ed?
Yes, while talking with the police she was told to not talk about it or have any contact with Justin.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #70
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Yes, while talking with the police she was told to not talk about it or have any contact with Justin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark