Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #71
Omnomnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
Nicole, I am very sorry for your experience with this nutcase.. We have all had to deal with a poor buyer at one time or another, but this one takes the cake!

I always find it amusing when the "Bad Guy" themselves start a "Bad Guy" thread..

Way to go Justin!!

~ Mike Russo
I wouldn't be so quick to judge and call names. We haven't heard from both parties so nobody is guilty or a so called "nutcase".

Again, we HAVEN'T HEARD FROM BOTH PARTIES. So there is no reason to be rude.

Thanks,
Nichole

Old 12-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #72
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
I wouldn't be so quick to judge and call names. We haven't heard from both parties so nobody is guilty or a so called "nutcase".

Again, we HAVEN'T HEARD FROM BOTH PARTIES. So there is no reason to be rude.

Thanks,
Nichole
Nicole, from what you are posting I guess you are agreeing with the way Justin went about backing out of his commitment by filing a paypal claim so he could get his money back to buy a different dragon he seen after he agreed to buy Nicoles?

Justin is guilty of being a bad buyer.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #73
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Nicole, from what you are posting I guess you are agreeing with the way Justin went about backing out of his commitment by filing a paypal claim so he could get his money back to buy a different dragon he seen after he agreed to buy Nicoles?

Justin is guilty of being a bad buyer.
No one is disputing that he handled the transaction inappropriately. BUT..just because someone puts down money for an item does NOT obligate them to have to follow though on the transaction. It's a buyer's market and if he can find the same value elsewhere for less, who are we to blame him for trying to save a few pennies? *this does not mean that I wouldn't be ticked off if it happened to me.

What I do object to (and I think some others)..is having someone labeled in a negative fashion without proof. Therefore; in my opinion, unless Nicole can get on here and substanate her claims of being threatened, you are out of line to speak as if the accusation were an established fact.

Old 12-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #74
Ed Clark
Quote:
So there is no reason to be rude.

Thanks,
Nichole
Talk about rude Nicole, Justin saying he will refuse the dragon so he gets his monmey back is about as rude as it gets.

The death of that dragon is never worth any amout of money that he would be refunded.

Justin says.
Quote:
"she did end up refunding my money because once again paypal informed her the funds were on hold and without me accepting the package meant no tracking number and the funds would remain on hold."
Theres rude for you!

Old 12-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #75
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Talk about rude Nicole, Justin saying he will refuse the dragon so he gets his monmey back is about as rude as it gets.

The death of that dragon is never worth any amout of money that he would be refunded.

Justin says.

Theres rude for you!
Didn't he tell her he changed his mind, and she was going to ship ANYWAY?

Old 12-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #76
Omnomnami
I'm not agreeing with anything posted by Justin. There isn't any evidence that any of us can believe.

I'm just saying since there isn't the right ammount of evidence said, why be rude? You can't put someones reputation at stake for the reasons posted because there is an obvious lack of evidence. You might be friends with Nicole and know her very well but that doesn't give you a reason to continue badgering this person.

I'm not trying to take sides, I respect every human being and I believe nobody should be treated in such a way that there needs to be name calling involved, especially since most of us don't even know what the hell REALLY went on. It's barbaric and it makes the person look rediculous when they point fingers and call names.

There's no reason for you to be rude to me when I'm just trying to keep the peace. There really shouldn't be name calling involved in a thread that's meant to help people, Ed. So please keep it positive and let us hope that this issue will be resolved quickly.

And by the way, my name is spelt Nichole, not Nicole.

Thanks,
Nichole

Old 12-13-2009, 02:28 AM   #77
Ed Clark
Quote:
I'm not agreeing with anything posted by Justin. There isn't any evidence that any of us can believe.

I'm just saying since there isn't the right ammount of evidence said, why be rude? You can't put someones reputation at stake for the reasons posted because there is an obvious lack of evidence. You might be friends with Nicole and know her very well but that doesn't give you a reason to continue badgering this person.

I'm not trying to take sides, I respect every human being and I believe nobody should be treated in such a way that there needs to be name calling involved, especially since most of us don't even know what the hell REALLY went on. It's barbaric and it makes the person look rediculous when they point fingers and call names.

There's no reason for you to be rude to me when I'm just trying to keep the peace. There really shouldn't be name calling involved in a thread that's meant to help people, Ed. So please keep it positive and let us hope that this issue will be resolved quickly.
First. I think you must have missed the first post in this thread by justin as he describes his deceptive ways of getting a refund to back out of a deal he made. please go back and read it.

Second. what is the right amount of evidence for you? people are badgered on the BOI to try to bring the info out we all need to judge each other.

Third. there is name calling, yes we are barbaric and sometimes ridiculous as we point fingers at bad buyers such as justin.

Fourth. There is no reason for me or anyone to get rude with you until you start posting crap, then you will be called on it and treated rather rude at times. we don't need you to try to keep the peace on the BOI we have great super moderators that do that rather well. I will keep it positive as I try to out a bad buyer such as justin as he tries to start a bad guy thread on someone that does not deserve it!

If your feelings were hurt, you are on the wrong forum!

Bottom line Nichole is that justin is a bad buyer that would refuse a delivery in an effort to get a refund which would probably result in a dead dragon. if you would have read the first post you would have known that.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:25 AM   #78
Omnomnami
What so called "crap" have I posted, Ed? I'm sorry you feel this way about me wanting to keep it clean so Nicole and Justin's reputation isn't further spoiled.

I was just hoping that this thread was kept clean for both of their sakes. There for, name calling is kind of ridiculous. If there was a real threat against Nicole this thread should be taken more seriously but until we hear her side of the story, nobody will know. I've actually considered doing business with her in the past and I'm sure others have too...I personally think this thread should be removed do to lack of evidence or at least locked until we hear both ends without confusion. (I've actually had to go back and read Justin's statement several times...until Harald booted him LOL)

You said it yourself, Nicole can't share her part of the story until the police have taken care of it so I think it's best we wait for her end of the story.

Why would my feelings be hurt over this forum...or this thread...w/e? The victim is obviously Nicole, not me so I don't have a single reason to be butt hurt. Do you want me to feel that way?

I'm sorry if I upset you or anything, Ed. Or even made you think that I think ill of Nicole...
It seems like you must know Nicole personally or through business...I have nothing against her, I'm just waiting for her end of the story because if Justin really did make that threat I'm sure everyone would like to know because Justin is really making things look bad for her, and I'm sure things have been hard. I would be scared to death if someone threatened me over such a ridiculous matter...and I'm sure other would too.

Have a nice night,
Nichole

Old 12-13-2009, 04:29 AM   #79
Omnomnami
Please excuse any typos I may have made...it's kinda late. >.<

LOL

Thanks,
Nichole

Old 12-13-2009, 04:49 AM   #80
Keith N
I think Ed hit the nail on the head. The guy posted a bad thread because he backed out of a purchase that was already paid for and waiting shipping. No one knows but she could have purchased a shipping kit from ship your reptiles or whatever. Look at a lot of sellers and it clearly states that most do not give a full refund which if it was me probably wouldn't be shocked if she didn't give me all my money back either. To come on here and post a bad thread about it is just as rediculous, nothing happened bad in the deal he found more for his money after he was quick to purchase one he found instead of looking around a little bit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark