Bad Guy yinny yu bad guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Archie Bottoms
yinny yu bad guy

There is an add in the venomous section that has a snake that is illegal to sell out of that state and I do not know how to post a link to it but it is under ghost cobra the person has admitted to trying to sell it illegally through PM to other members here.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
joepythons
Here you go. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=cobra

Old 12-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
MikeCurtin
There are indeed strict prohibitions in NJ regarding the keeping of hots by hobbyists. I would avoid this person like the plague.

Rich, could you please look into this? This is the last thing our hobby needs right now.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
albinoball
Also, Yinny Yu was selling dying blue tegus a while back and while he had them they were all in a 3 foot cage I believe...

Old 12-27-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
kittycc
Heres the link to the tegus
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=149462
poor guys id get em but paying 650 for an animal that looks like it needs extreme vet attention doesn't seem fair.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
albinoball
Same with me on the tegu issue... I vote we ban him... Just my own opinion..

Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #7
TailsWithScales
The venomous ad smells of scam! He should be banned. The snake doesn't even look alive and it appears he's being shady by not wanting to give an asking price and it's not even on a US newspaper. Also there is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparker1167 View Post
he messaged me and said his friend was asking $1500 but would take $1200. He told me he wanted to talk in pm cause he didn't have the permits to have venomous in NJ. its a good looking cobra if he really has it but i would rather not risk buying it from him if hes doing it illegally.
So he's selling it for a friend???? Smells of scam I say.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #8
Archie Bottoms
I am glad I am not alone in my thoughts here.The way the bans and laws are going this needs to be stoped it is the part they call policeing our selves.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
kittycc
IMO that cobra looks dead /: unfortunate

Caytlyn Chin

Old 12-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
albinoball
Cobra looks dead and if those poor tegus aren't sold already they are probably dead too! Ban before he scams some innocent person!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!