Bad Guy LLL Reptile-Beware! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #91
DavidBeard
Its not as simple as posting a picture that is on your hard drive.

IF his phone company keeps such records and IF he has access to them, and IF he had a scanner/printer (IF the records were only accessible on paper and not online) then I'm sure we would see them here.

You act like him not posting the records is an admission of guilt or something....posting detailed phone records is not the simplest thing to do, as you are making it out to be.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #92
DavidBeard
Quote:
By Junkyard on page 8: Just to clarify, LLL has a mixed reputation. Not everyone has had a good experience with them, there are numerous threads here on the BOI.
Alejandro....I am interested in seeing references and tangible evidence as to why you believe that I or Eric would have any reason to lie about LLL Reptile as you claim we have. LLL has a mixed reputation, which can be seen in black & white on this forum. Other than your own buffoonery, what has made you come to the conclusion that I am a liar?

Old 12-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #93
Southern Wolf
Guys.... let me say one thing. The burdon of proof goes both ways... and I have not seen a shred of evidence from LLL either.

Yes... it would be great if Eric's phone logs were posted showing the initial call to LLL. But I have also seen folks that supposed to have a good reputation go down in flames here on the BOI..... so until I see some sort of proof... its just he said.... she said.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #94
Eric Favez
Just got off work, and just called my insight home phone company and to get a copy there has to be a subpoena. Any way Im right and anyone who believes lll is wrong. Bottom line is dont sell mite infested animals and this kinda of crap wont happen! I would recommend that NO ONE buy anything from these people ever! They claim that they were willing to meet me half way, well Ive paid $40 in shipping already for a mite infested animal....im not gonna do it again. Meeting me halfway would make it their turn to pay shipping. But I guess it doesnt matter, Im done with those con artist...I dont want their credit or anything from them ever again..........HANDS DOWN THE ABSOLUTE WORST ANIMAL TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE BUY FROM THESE GUYS! And one more time just for good measure...Scott YOUR A LIAR!

Old 12-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #95
DavidBeard
I have the same phone company as Eric, so I called and inquired about the phone records myself. They said the same thing.....that unless I have a subpoena from the local PO or other law enforcement they cannot give out phone records.

I can however access detailed phone records on my AT&T cell phone account. Just for future reference, thats good to know.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #96
LLLReptile
Well, Eric just about sums it up. Maybe he and I can end this thread. I want to be crystal clear on this, so there is absolutely no confusion:

If you (ERIC, not your friend) contacted us within 72 hours of that animal arriving to you, and you can fax me a copy of your phone bill (that thing that is mailed out to you each month. Subpoena? Whatever), I will 100% REFUND YOUR ENTIRE TRANSACTION to your credit card, INCLUDING EVERY PENNY OF SHIPPING. NOT store credit. Straight cash homey

See, what David keeps saying is that Eric contacted us within 24 hours of Eric noticing the mites. NOT within 24 hours, or 72 hours of the animal arriving (we have a full 3 day guarantee, not 24 hours). I want to quote David on that, so there is no confusion. Page 9, half way down "Eric contacted them WITHIN 24 hours of noticing the problem.". That means he didn't notice a problem right away. If he did, and he called - then I will absolutely, 100% refund him in full.

Not sure what else I can possibly do here. I tried emailing Eric, and got two horrible emails from him. I posted the 2nd one. I tried messaging David (his friend), and he had none of it. OK. That is cool - neither of them want to do business with us.

Guys - we do a lot of business, and we run into this sometimes as many of you can imagine. We do everything humanly possible to make sure our animals are in ideal condition. When issues do come up, and a customer contacts us, we do everything possible to figure out a fair solution. This was a more than fair solution. But if Eric did contact us within the stated 3 days after arrival - again, I will personally see that he is 100% refunded. Every single penny. Eric - you have my fax # on the email I sent you. To the best of my knowledge, he made his first contact with us long after the animal arrived...

Somehow, I have a feeling this won't matter, they will come up with other reasons why we wronged them, and as Eric said, I am a liar. So be it. Tough to argue with that!

Thanks again to everyone else on here with clear heads. Take care, and have a safe and happy new year.

Scott Wesley
LLLReptile & Supply

Old 12-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #97
DavidBeard
Hey smart guy, I don't get a monthly bill....I pay all my bills online.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #98
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLLReptile View Post
Well, Eric just about sums it up. Maybe he and I can end this thread. I want to be crystal clear on this, so there is absolutely no confusion:

If you (ERIC, not your friend) contacted us within 72 hours of that animal arriving to you, and you can fax me a copy of your phone bill (that thing that is mailed out to you each month. Subpoena? Whatever), I will 100% REFUND YOUR ENTIRE TRANSACTION to your credit card, INCLUDING EVERY PENNY OF SHIPPING. NOT store credit. Straight cash homey

See, what David keeps saying is that Eric contacted us within 24 hours of Eric noticing the mites. NOT within 24 hours, or 72 hours of the animal arriving (we have a full 3 day guarantee, not 24 hours). I want to quote David on that, so there is no confusion. Page 9, half way down "Eric contacted them WITHIN 24 hours of noticing the problem.". That means he didn't notice a problem right away. If he did, and he called - then I will absolutely, 100% refund him in full.

Not sure what else I can possibly do here. I tried emailing Eric, and got two horrible emails from him. I posted the 2nd one. I tried messaging David (his friend), and he had none of it. OK. That is cool - neither of them want to do business with us.

Guys - we do a lot of business, and we run into this sometimes as many of you can imagine. We do everything humanly possible to make sure our animals are in ideal condition. When issues do come up, and a customer contacts us, we do everything possible to figure out a fair solution. This was a more than fair solution. But if Eric did contact us within the stated 3 days after arrival - again, I will personally see that he is 100% refunded. Every single penny. Eric - you have my fax # on the email I sent you. To the best of my knowledge, he made his first contact with us long after the animal arrived...

Somehow, I have a feeling this won't matter, they will come up with other reasons why we wronged them, and as Eric said, I am a liar. So be it. Tough to argue with that!

Thanks again to everyone else on here with clear heads. Take care, and have a safe and happy new year.

Scott Wesley
LLLReptile & Supply
I think this offer is very fair. Eric, can you provide Scott with a copy of the bill where it says you called and when? Scott says he'll refund you in full, if in fact you are telling the truth about when you called.

I don't think it's necessary to post the phone bill here on Fauna. I wouldn't want mine posted.

Whaddya say? Fair enough?

Old 12-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #99
DavidBeard
That would be fine & dandy had Eric paid with a credit card....it clearly says in the first post that he paid with a money order.

Another loophole "policy" for LLL to fall back on? Hmmm....

Old 12-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #100
LLLReptile
When I said crystal clear - I knew I missed something! LOL.

David - I don't want a loophole. Wow. LOL. We will REFUND him. I don't care how. I will send him 200 single dollar bills if you want. I will send him a $200 dollar Starbucks gift card. I don't care. Is that clear enough? Fax me the phone bill if it is that simple.

Outside of this thread, I bet you have a really good sense of humor David! Let me know if I left any more loopholes open... You glossed over the fact that he didn't call within 3 days of the animal arriving. He called after he noticed a problem. If that was within 3 days of the animal arriving, then you (sorry, Eric) is owed a full 100% refund. Period.

So what did everyone get for Christmas? I got a cool new GPS and a 5 weight fly rod. Pretty excited about that....

Scott - LLL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!