Bad Guy LLL Reptile-Beware! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #41
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
How about this...LLL is a "big boy" as well. They can defend themselves.....so why are you even posting on this thread? See, that sort of logic can be turned right around, so how about you drop the cloak and dagger insults or machismo, OK buddy?

In his first post, Eric stated that he called them after the animal died.....he did NOT state that was his first correspondence with them. Then and ONLY then would your "concern" be valid.....and that is simply not the case, which has been confirmed by LLL themselves. So again.....drop the distractionary tactics and stick to the topic at hand.
Im not defending LLL, im trying to get a story straight. Because if dont get an animal i like, i return it and either ask for a refund or another animal.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #42
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
4th post
Mu apologies Eric, I missed that one

Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #43
Eric Favez
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexestrada17 View Post
David,

if you were not pleased with the animal...Why did you just not tell LLL that you were gonna send the gecko back to them and they can send you a new one?..
dang...I wouldve had to pay shipping again and again...lol

Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #44
alexestrada17
***My

Old 12-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
DavidBeard
Quote:
David,

if you were not pleased with the animal...Why did you just not tell LLL that you were gonna send the gecko back to them and they can send you a new one?..
Wow...yet again your reading comprehension shows to be non-existent. First off, you were addressing ERIC, not David....I am David.

Secondly.....since you missed it the first time, Their store was closed when Eric first contacted them, thus negating their 24 Hour Policy, meaning that Eric would have had to pay to ship the gecko back to them, costing him yet MORE money.

In what galaxy is that acceptable? Not mine.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #46
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
dang...I wouldve had to pay shipping again and again...lol
Well, if you want to return an animal i suppose you pay the shipping back and then i would suppose they would ship back with new animal free of charge

Old 12-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #47
DavidBeard
Quote:
Well, if you want to return an animal i suppose you pay the shipping back and then i would suppose they would ship back with new animal free of charge
Not according to their precious *Policy*! Shipping is 100% non-refundable, therefore he would have had to pay shipping TWO MORE TIMES.

Do you see how ridiculous that policy is? Are you still willing to blindly defend it, as you have up until this point? I hope the gravity of what I and Eric have been saying is starting to sink in.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #48
Magic Merlin
If I may interject for a moment, Eric, your call to LLL was long distance and therefore itemized with date, time, and length of call......please print off a record for Scott as proof.

And Scott, you present yourself as someone with a high level of professionalism and integrity, is it possible, however slight, that 1 of your employees sent out a less than 100% healthy animal and then tried to sweep this issue under the rug without your knowledge when the animal showed problems?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:50 PM   #49
alexestrada17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Not according to their precious *Policy*! Shipping is 100% non-refundable, therefore he would have had to pay shipping TWO MORE TIMES.

Do you see how ridiculous that policy is? Are you still willing to blindly defend it, as you have up until this point? I hope the gravity of what I and Eric have been saying is starting to sink in.
"non-REFUNDABLE" as they will not give money back for shipping ($35) i think. When LLL sent me an animal i was not pleased with...i sent it back..they replaced the animal, shipped it for FREE and gave me 20% my next purchase..then again i inspected my animal when it arrived and contacted them within 3 hours because of the time difference..

Old 12-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #50
DavidBeard
Quote:
"non-REFUNDABLE" as they will not give money back for shipping ($35) i think. When LLL sent me an animal i was not pleased with...i sent it back..they replaced the animal, shipped it for FREE and gave me 20% my next purchase..then again i inspected my animal when it arrived and contacted them within 3 hours because of the time difference..
According to the representative that Eric spoke with (the call was on speakerphone and I heard every word of it)....they do not under any circumstances cover shipping costs for anything, ever.

I'm also curious as to who this person is that is posting for LLL....is he the manager, owner, what? Because the rep that Eric spoke to told him that the owner was totally unreachable and had zero interaction with customers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!