Bad Guy LLL Reptile-Beware! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #71
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
What is he insulting David?? My typing skills?? Im sorry I didnt go to college and all just to run a pet store that is ran like a used car lot. I wonder...does he know how much money I make a year?? David e-mail me the pms please...hell IDK if i will even understand them but ill give it a shot
but me typing my good views of lll have nothing to do with this thread i think lll has been nothing but respectful towards the situation and gone more than out of the way to make things right but i guess if you call them a few more names and yell a little louder we'll all dislike lll. and as far as your comment of how much you make in a year, what's that have to do with it? and if you make so much why not just pay the shipping.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #72
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Wait, so you think he should have to spend another $40 to obtain the credit he was owed? I am simply in awe at the amount of people who think this is acceptable. Wow. Just wow.
You're right; he would be better off paying the full price for the animal AND shipping.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #73
Eric Favez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiffy420 View Post
but me typing my good views of lll have nothing to do with this thread i think lll has been nothing but respectful towards the situation and gone more than out of the way to make things right but i guess if you call them a few more names and yell a little louder we'll all dislike lll. and as far as your comment of how much you make in a year, what's that have to do with it? and if you make so much why not just pay the shipping.
Because im already out $200...and half of what the animal cost is $80 not $40 there is a point to make here. Yall still dont get it...all yall are perfectly content with these people knowingly selling mite infested animals. During one phone conversation I asked If they knew that theyre animals had mites and I was told yes for the most part...and they dont treat the animals, they just sell them! I cant believe yall act like they dont know what theyre doing. They screw people on a professional level...its quite deceiving.

Old 12-29-2009, 01:15 AM   #74
sincitydragons
no kidding I could sure use the 80.00 I'll give it straight to the BOI. Scott don't sweat it, the reasonable minds here can see that this was one of those customers that had his mind set from the beginnning that he was wronged and there's nothing you could've done to make it truly right in his eyes. My guess is that even if you had covered the shipping he would still probably never ordered from you again and would've bad mouthed you to anyone who would lend an ear. Eric, if you want a quarter I'll gladly donate it so you can call someone who cares.

Old 12-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #75
DavidBeard
Jonathon, your cute rhetoric and witty remarks might make you feel cooler, but rest assured it is only a facade. Obviously you care, otherwise you wouldn't be here giving your 2 cents. I love it when people commit public self-pwnage. Gives me quite the chuckle.

Old 12-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #76
sincitydragons
whats wrong david? You don't like that I had an opinion that was different from your own. Thats okay, I'm fine with that, if all you can do is sink to personal insults then thats your problem and beyond this I will not respond to you.

Old 12-29-2009, 01:39 AM   #77
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
whats wrong david? You don't like that I had an opinion that was different from your own. Thats okay, I'm fine with that, if all you can do is sink to personal insults then thats your problem and beyond this I will not respond to you.
I could easily ask/say the same of you.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #78
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Favez View Post
Ok Like I said this is all my fault....Im the one selling animals with parasites...David like you said....because they have a good reputation than they cant do any wrong. Even if they sell mite infested animals. Oh I just thought of something...Isnt it the sellers job to do a good look over of the animal before the freaking thin is shipped??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????
Just to clarify, LLL has a mixed reputation. Not everyone has had a good experience with them, there are numerous threads here on the BOI. My personal thoughts on LLL, buy their supplies, not their animals.

I have seen terrible handling skills from their employees, mixed WC and CBB in one cage. They are a pet store. Granted I have not walked into their store in quite a while now, but do see them regularly vending at shows. I do not trust them with animals, especially when I see improper handling that almost resulted in a young girl almost getting bit on the face by a ball python.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:07 AM   #79
mxracer4life
Come on Eric, that is not a professional way to act. LLLReptile clearly stated that they could have missed some mites, ADMITTING that this is a possibility, and even after no contact for 2 weeks was still willing to help you out. If you are right, and they are wrong, there is nothing documented to prove either way. You have to document these things. If you have a problem, ever, document it, even if its writing it down or sending an email just for verification on the date/time. Next time you want to start a BAD GUY post, please bring some clear, convincing evidence of the person or company that is in the wrong. It does no good to start a bad guy post if you have no clear evidence, just for future reference.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #80
alexestrada17
Guys, lets consider this thread dead...Obviously Eric received an animal with mites, decided to take matters into his own hands, called LLL once the animal died (violating their terms), then he is offered $80 in credit and refused them. LLL's offer was more than fair... There really is nothing more to do on this thread..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!