Bad Guy Daniel Nutwell - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #21
AtrociousOne
i understand that i should have gotten a receipt. as i said, i've sold, and bought animals from them for years, and just didn't bother getting one this time. i won't be purchasing from them again, and i will be speaking to the F.W.C. i also understand it's unlawful for her to ship back. but i won't be refunding anything untill i speak to an F.W.C. official. i'm going to speak to them about having her send the nile back but to the F.W.C. office so i can take care of the pet store. if they agree to that, i'll be refunding the full purchase price. if not, i'll refund a partial amount and keep the 25$ i paid for the animal.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #22
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrociousOne View Post
i understand that i should have gotten a receipt. as i said, i've sold, and bought animals from them for years, and just didn't bother getting one this time. i won't be purchasing from them again, and i will be speaking to the F.W.C. i also understand it's unlawful for her to ship back. but i won't be refunding anything untill i speak to an F.W.C. official. i'm going to speak to them about having her send the nile back but to the F.W.C. office so i can take care of the pet store. if they agree to that, i'll be refunding the full purchase price. if not, i'll refund a partial amount and keep the 25$ i paid for the animal.
You misrepresented the animal and sold the customer a Nile instead of what they purchased from your ad. Yes I do agree that it was a mistake on your part but I also think that you should make it right and refund the whole amount to your customer. It is a loss but it will also be a lesson learned and in the future you will be more careful to represent the right animal and make yourself more educated on what you plan on selling. This is just my 2 cents. Whats another $25.00 to make someone happy and possibly save your name in the long run?

Jeff

Old 12-30-2009, 01:08 AM   #23
polasian
Daniel, as that pet stores customer, you got hosed...it doesn't feel good does it? Yet by not offering a full refund to YOUR customer, you are simply perpetuating the cycle...YOUR now hosing THEM. There is NO question that an immediate FULL refund is in order...PERIOD!

Refund Reeve her money. It should be NO concern of hers how you go about dealing with the pet shop. It is absolutely unacceptable that your keeping Reeve in the middle of this. She is collateral damage due to that pet stores nonsense and your ignorance (I don't mean that as an insult...I'm simply pointing out that you mentioned your inexperience)

Daniel, fix this!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:34 AM   #24
flboy21283
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Daniel, as that pet stores customer, you got hosed...it doesn't feel good does it? Yet by not offering a full refund to YOUR customer, you are simply perpetuating the cycle...YOUR now hosing THEM. There is NO question that an immediate FULL refund is in order...PERIOD!

Refund Reeve her money. It should be NO concern of hers how you go about dealing with the pet shop. It is absolutely unacceptable that your keeping Reeve in the middle of this. She is collateral damage due to that pet stores nonsense and your ignorance (I don't mean that as an insult...I'm simply pointing out that you mentioned your inexperience)

Daniel, fix this!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:34 AM   #25
NeoReptiliac
Want to set some things straight. Reeve = male. Stephanie = female. I know where the confussion got started. My wife Stephanie is the one he mainly kept contact with so he said "she" when he was refering to her not me.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:35 AM   #26
NeoReptiliac
Other then that I totaly agree with this. There's nothing good going to come out of waiting for the pet store to be delt with. Are you expecting some sort of reward to use in refunding the money?

Old 12-30-2009, 03:36 AM   #27
NeoReptiliac
Oh one last thing that just came to mind. With out proof that you bought the monitor from that pet store, they will not be able to do anything to prosecute the pet store in question. So any chances at getting that "report reward" are very slim. If indeed that is the delay your stalling for.

Old 12-30-2009, 03:40 AM   #28
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoReptiliac View Post
Want to set some things straight. Reeve = male. Stephanie = female. I know where the confussion got started. My wife Stephanie is the one he mainly kept contact with so he said "she" when he was refering to her not me.
LOL...sorry about that

Old 12-30-2009, 03:45 AM   #29
NeoReptiliac
No problem at all. I laughed too. I just wanted to make that clear before people started getting further confussed.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #30
Archie Bottoms
This could be considered a lacy violation.You want the lizard cared for or killed .FWC Has no more right to have it sent to them and why would you want that you are stalling the refund.If you were a( GOOD GUY)you would refund and be glad to have the animal gone and at a good home.I would bet that you would get a fauna good guy boi if you did that.I know it sucks but if you send them there money today you are a better man .Doing what is right will come back and put money in your pocket.Doing the wrong thing will surely take future money away.Why play when you can just pay.If they do not want the lizard have them send it to me and I will keep it its whole life and give it a good home I do not need one but better than florida killing it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!