Good Guy Joey Carpenter aka thesnakeroom aka txsnakeroom@comcast.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
ShiffyAME
Joey Carpenter aka thesnakeroom aka txsnakeroom@comcast.net

i just finished a transaction today with Joey Carpenter aka thesnakeroom aka txsnakeroom@comcast.net and must say that i am highly satisfied with the quality of the animals recieved (pied male and het pied fm adults), the more than fair asking price, as well as Joey Carpenters overall customer service. Any questions i asked were answered promptly and in full. After we arranged a shipping date a foot of snow dropped down on me and Joey was more than willing to work with me on the shipping arrangements! He actually held the snakes untill we came across a warm spell and a window of oppurtunity to ship! From the statement about the foot of snow this is obviously in the dead of winter lol and Joey made sure to package the snakes fully prepared to deal with the cold! He used two heatpacks to make sure that the snakes stayed warm and used a larger box/styro combo to make sure that there was plenty of oxygen with the added heat pack! Very professional in every way and i would advise anybody to do business with Joey Carpenter aka thesnakeroom aka txsnakeroom@comcast.net without any hesitation!! great guy in the hobby and i'd be more than happy to do business with him again in the future, thanks again joey!!!

Matt Shifflett aka Shiffy420

Old 12-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
TheSnakeRoom
Thank you Matt. Matt Shifflett is definately a good guy buyer. Anyone dealing w/ Matt can expect a smooth transaction and great cimmunication.

Joey Carpenter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!