Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #521
amercnwmn
Also she claimed the snakes were NOT GOING ANYWHERE when questioned by Chuck Kimmell (RIP) about it on
11-19-09 3 days BEFORE these ads were posted.

[url="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=817973&postcount=124"]http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=817973&postcount=124[/URL

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...148034&page=13

Leave it to Chuck to be on top of these things..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalBill
I see you have several ads going in which you are selling and also inquiring about purchasing.

With the IBD being confirmed.....do you think it would be a good thing to stop selling and not add anything new to your collection for a while?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakara
oh yes... I completely agree, lol... My snake house is on lock-down for now... nothing in and nothing out... It sucks, for sure... lol... There are a lot of animals I would like to have right now, lol...

But as of now, none in or out

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...75&postcount=5

On the 13th you posted that the snake died and you would be posting an update to state whether it was something serious or not (which you did today). Obviously you thought it could be something serious - like IBD, and it was, so why are moving animals out during that time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakara
the snake was sold to a friend and it is still here... has not gone anywhere yet... I still have all 10 babies... so no, that person will not be paying for it and it will not leave.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:30 AM   #522
amercnwmn
Crap broken link..
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=124
Oh well it was just her lying about "locking down" her collection.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:30 AM   #523
Elizabethlea27
So.... LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #524
Elizabethlea27
And Ashley says nothing, because this is all true and she can't say anything that would possibly shift the blame onto anyone else.

Stay silent Ashley, it makes you look almost as bad as if you were blathering on here being caught in more lies trying out of the grave your dug for your reputation and your animals.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #525
Elizabethlea27
trying to dig out of*

Old 12-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #526
Adrya
Wow, what a way to backstab Chuck with some lies.

So, the snake was sold to a friend and it was still at her place.
The snake did not leave her IBD-exposed premises yet.
She just said in that same sentence that the "friend" will NOT be paying for it, even though she said they had already bought it. LOL what a contradiction.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:41 AM   #527
amercnwmn
Even if all the snakes were to test clean, and she refunded the money, the FACT that she would SELL snakes AFTER an IBD indicating report and AFTER stating they were on "lock down" is despicable, IMO.

As far as calling her a liar, it's pretty evident and doesn't really help the thread.
At this point, I don't even know where to go. It's going to be impossible to track the possible buyers of these snakes.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #528
Adrya
Her pants aren't just on fire anymore... her legs are so overcooked that they're black and charred to the bone. Not only that, but she's way past the maximum depth of digging her own grave and now she's beating her own charred corpse with the shovel to a crusty pulp.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 AM   #529
Elizabethlea27
Sorry Courtney, I think something about seeing her intentionally try to sell snakes when she was at the same time supposedly "devastated" by news of confirmed IBD in that necropsy... makes me so angry, I needed to express it, bluntly. >.< And yes it's obvious she is a liar, in SO many instances. It just made me feel better to say it out loud.

And Adrya, lol. Are you raging much, or is it just me who is a little angry?

Old 12-24-2010, 12:54 AM   #530
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
And Adrya, lol. Are you raging much, or is it just me who is a little angry?
Oh believe me. I'm raging. I'm hardcore raging. I already expressed just a minute amount of it in that ripper post of mine last night. lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd