Good Guy Bill Hudson / Ecomorph Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
Zombie's Morphs
Bill Hudson / Ecomorph Reptiles

Bill is an absolutely fantastic person to do business with! Did 1 trade with him and am purchasing some more things from him this week. He always goes above and beyond! Animals are healthy and incredible examples of their morphs. I am very excited to continue to do business with Bill. My wife and I are proud to call him a friend.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
Jtyson
In the past, I have had good experiences with Bill. However, in the last month, he hasn't returned any of my emails, calls or texts regarding paperwork on the snakes I have purchased from him. Do you know if he changed his contact info? His website is down too.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtyson View Post
In the past, I have had good experiences with Bill. However, in the last month, he hasn't returned any of my emails, calls or texts regarding paperwork on the snakes I have purchased from him. Do you know if he changed his contact info? His website is down too.
Something is going on with him personally I think. His numbers are down and everything, I haven't heard from him in a month or better. I wrote him a letter today to see if I can get in touch with him as we are worried about him. He definitely wouldn't be stiffing you on anything. He hasn't been talking to any of his friends or anything either, don't write him off yet...

Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #4
rhatfield
I have had great experiences with William also. Very, very helpful with very nice animals.

Yes, he just dropped off the face of the earth. The last time I was talking to him was for a few days about meeting up here to trade in January or February. He contacted me during the last day multiple times, then I have heard nothing from him. A couple of us here are worried. Just not like him. I wonder if he had health issues or something. Emailed, phoned, texted nothing. now his website is down. Hey if anybodies hears from him....

Old 04-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
Jtyson
I too worry that he is alright, but hope he shows up soon. I need documentation so I can sell the last of my collection. I can't care properly for my snakes now due to my work schedule, but can't afford to give away high end snakes. And with him falling off the map, nobody will take my word on his animals, so papers are a must.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:34 AM   #6
Jtyson
Anyone hear anything from Bill? I have continued to call, email and text. Today I got a text message back stating I had the wrong number. I asked the person how long they had the number, and got no response. Starting to think Bill is dodging me and everyone else who is apparently trying to get in touch with him.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:55 AM   #7
craneboy1
He unfortunately probably is dodging you. Bill Hudson is BAD NEWS

Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 AM   #8
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by craneboy1 View Post
He unfortunately probably is dodging you. Bill Hudson is BAD NEWS
Have you done business with Bill? I am in no way defending him, but please share your experiences and transactions with Bill. He has no negative posts in the BOI. If you have had transactions with him and were wronged I would like to hear about it as I am sure others would. If you did have a bad experience maybe you should post your own BOI thread with emails and conversations between the 2 of you. That way people are informed if something negative has happened...

Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #9
craneboy1
Yes I have had many transactions with him and as you see I dont post very much, The story behind Bill and myself is wayyyyyyy too long and really not worth the time. He has done me wrong on many different levels. Alls Im saying is he is bad news and I would sell everything and quit breeding ball pythons before ever thinking of doing business with him.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #10
Jtyson
Still no word from Bill. I have called him, his wife and his house and the numbers are all disconnected. No response to email from either him or his wife. I'm going to mail off a letter today as a last ditch effort. Does anyone know if he has a personal facebook page or something to that effect?

Also, it has been over 2 months now, should I post a "Bad Guy" report at some point or would it be pointless since I have no back and forth conversation to prove anything? Only one way attempts from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python breeder